Currently writing for Carina Press, Harlequin Nocturne, and NAL/Signet Eclipse (Moon Shifter series), Ms. Reus’s love of romance started at an early age with pilfered romance books from her mother. Even though reading and writing became her passion, it wasn’t until after she graduated collage and worked way to may jobs did she decide to pursue her passion full time.
Some unknown facts about Katie:
● Favorite movies: Love Actually, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Lucky Number Seven, & Spy Game
● Some of my favorite books: Memoirs of a Geisha, Acheron, All the Queens Men
● Favorite television character: Seeley Booth OR Dean Winchester (LOVE)
● Favorite authors: Lisa Marie Rice, Cynthia Eden, J.D. Robb, Sherrilyn Kenyon, J.R. Ward, Jeanine Frost, Patricia Briggs, Karen Marie Moning, Kaylea Cross, and Kimberly Dean
● Belief: Chocolate or martinis can solve any problem. (Amen)
● Shoe preference: flip-flops over stilettos any day (We are soul mates)
● Love: the beach, good wine, and rich coffee (We are seriously crushing now)
Katie just recently released Alpha Instinct (February 7,2012). First book in a brand new dark PNR series called Moon Shifters.
Fear has a scent. So does desire…
Ana Cordona has been a strong leader for the lupine shifters who survived after all the males and most of the females in her pack were mysteriously poisoned. As tough as she is, with no Alpha male, the pack is vulnerable to the devious shifter Taggart, who wants to claim both their ranch and Ana as his own. When Connor Armstrong comes back into her life, promising protection, it’s almost enough to make Ana forget how he walked out on her before—and reluctantly accept his offer to mate.
The minute Connor sees Ana again, it reawakens a raw hunger. He must have her for his bondmate—his wolf cries out for it. But his human side knows he must proceed with caution because of their complicated past. If he is to truly have her body and soul, he must go beyond his burning desire and win back her heart. Whatever it takes, he is determined not to leave her side again.
But Taggart and his rival pack are not their only enemies. A human element in town is targeting shifters. Their plan not only threatens Ana and Connor’s future, but the lives of the entire pack…