10. Are you seeing the final Twilight movie? We’ve made each movie into a girl’s night out with a stop at a wine bar before and after to help us make it through the movie *wink* But I don’t know if I can gather the energy for this final one…
9. Linkin Fever, a fan facebook page for Karen Marie Moning books (and the band Linkin Park…hence their name), posted this picture as their vision of Lor (from Iced). WHY HELLO LOR! Come nod at me at Chester’s. Yes. Please.
8. Goodreads have started their voting for best book of 2012 in various categories. Romance nominees include Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley (TACK! I lurve him soooooo much), On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (thumbs up!), Bared to You by Sylvia Day, and then a bunch of books that kind of make me scratch my head and wonder who decided they belonged for best romance of the year. I wrote in a vote for A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare as my favorite romance so far this year.
7. Need more nominees for romance books? RT Book Reviews has just posted all of their 2012 Reviewer’s Choice Best Books. Go HERE for the full list. I’ll be going to the RT conference this coming May for the first time. Excited!
6. One of my favorite virgins is coming to the Starz network. Starz has closed a deal to develop a drama series based on Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series. Read the full article here. How do we feel about this?
5. More book news – Jill Sorenson has released her cover for her January release – Aftershock. Stay tuned for a big giveaway of this book later this month.
Also Bella Andre has announced her release date for COME A LITTLE BIT CLOSER (Smith Sullivan) is December 4, 2012.
4. Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliff in a bath tub together. (I demand Fan FIc immediately!) As this article states, it’s time to talk about this picture. What exactly is happening here? Apparently it’s a 4-part series called A Young Doctor’s Notebook. But who cares about the details! Let’s discuss the possibility of nakey time between these two. Could the camera pan up a little? *ahem*
In horrible news, Brie sent me a link this morning that Hamm’s girlfriend is going to make him wear underwear from now on. HOW DARE SHE. We no longer will get pictures like this, or this. OR THIS. (good lord Jon Hamm).
Let the peen swing free. It’s too big to be contained. The beast must be allowed to roam free.
3. Are you unsure how to download romance books onto your e-reader? No? Well pretend!!! And watch this video Samhain Publishing has produced for us. Watch it – “as many times as you want it.” *fans self*
2. Speaking of peens! (That’s a standard segue, yes?) Becks has a new H&M undies and clothing line out. And he made us a video. What’s the verdict? Do we like listening to him or no audio and just staring?
Also – hold onto your ovaries tight ladies….. click here.
1. It’s FRRIIIIDDDAAAAYY! What is everyone reading this weekend? I think I’m going to start Running Wild by Linda Howard. Have a great weekend!