10. Seriously. The media has me convinced if I leave my house I’ll get the flu. My children get off the bus with their hot, sticky hands and I recoil in horror until I can properly bathe them in lysol and bleach. Am I overreacting? I THINK NOT
9. Nalini SIngh is giving away four copies of her upcoming anthology, Wild Invitation. It has four Psy-Changeling stories in it, two never before seen. You can read more about it HERE. Go HERE to enter the contest.
And remember January 31 she is revealing the cover and title for Psy-Changeling #12. It has to be Ghost/Kaleb, right? RIGHT? Need to be convinced? Read this.
A few book deals: A bunch of Stephanie Laurens’s books are on sale for $.99 right now. Go HERE for the full list.
7. Smart Bitches wants us all to work out to romance books. This made me LOL a lot. They posted it on their Facebook Page earlier this week. We would all be in fabulous shape if we followed this, right? I would have to add – “Hero smells dark and of sandalwood” – how many heroes have smelled dark?? And what does dark smell like????
6. I haven’t watched yet (because I know once I start I’ll be sucked into the vortex of cuteness and won’t be able to escape) BUT sooooo many of my Twitter friends have been talking about the Lizzie Bennet Diaries this week. They are five minute videos (I think she is up to #80) and it’s a modern day retelling of Pride & Prejudice. I hear once you start watching, you will not be able to stop! You’ve been warned *wink*
5. RT has come out with their 13 most anticipated erotic romances for 2013. Included are Rush by Maya Banks – I have an arc of this one just need to gear myself up for the Billionaire hero. But I’m intrigued because half my GR friends didn’t love and other ones really liked. We shall see.
Also King Cobra by Jayne Rylon. I love the cover, but then I read the blurb and this sentence – “If the pair of mechanics can dodge the potholes in their own relationship, maybe they can race together toward the unconventional arrangement with Mustang Sally they both desire.”
The book will be better than that sentence,right? It has to be. LOL. Check out the rest of their list HERE.
4. Victor Garber – who I fell in love with when he was on Alias (one of the best shows Evah!) came out yesterday. Not only did he come out, but he has been dating the most gorgeous BEARDALICIOUS man!!! Oh Victor…
As Gawker says, he is dating the hottest guy in the world. “He looks like the dad from an ABC family drama, who’s a veterinarian and a widower, whose gruff demeanor is just a defense mechanism. He looks like the rugged sea captain from a Winslow Homer painting. He looks, to be honest, quite a bit like The Most Interesting Man in the World from those beer commercials.” Hahahaha. No really. He does.
This made me LOL. It’s a five second movie - NSFW kind of. Look…it’s gingerbread cookie porn. I’m immature and it makes me laugh!
2. Glamour Magazine has come out with a list of hot men. Why? I don’t know (do we need a reason?) Anyway, the first person they feature is Matthew Crawley! Or in real life, Dan Stevens. I adore him on Downton Abbey. But I have to say, his look in Glamour with the leather coat and jeans is pretty hot too. Which look do we like better?
1. My beloved Ravens somehow beat the Denver Broncos last weekend in an EPIC game. This Sunday we have to face the Patriots…again. *sobs* Want to know how crazy the Ravens fans get during games? Take a peek above. I heard friends of this guy call into the radio and say this is really how he acts. Turn down the volume LOL. I don’t think he can take it.
Hope everyone has a fun and smexy weekend! If you read something good, let me know!