Today, Kendra Leigh Castle and Cynthia Garner are stopping by to share their favorite moments from the series they write. Do you have a favorite moment from either series? Tell us in the comments!
KENDRA’S TOP 5 (SPOILER-FREE) MOMENTS FROM THE DARK DYNASTIES SERIES
1. Lily and Ty’s first meeting, alone in the darkened garden of a historic mansion, in Dark Awakening. It’s so sensual, much like their relationship.
2. Lyra the werewolf, in pajamas and munching on a bag of Cheetos, interrogating cat vamp Jaden at her kitchen table in Midnight Reckoning. Though any moment where Lyra is being herself is kind of a favorite of mine.
3. Ariane chasing Damien around with a sword, despite his best efforts to talk her out of killing him, in Shadow Rising. I laughed when writing it, and still laugh when reading it!
4. The moment when Bay walks in on an exhausted Tasmin hugging Grimm, her enormous dog, in Immortal Craving. I love how Grimm so often bridges the gap between his human and her vampire.
5. Every happy ending…though at present, I think I like the very end of Immortal Craving most of all. It makes me smile just thinking about it. And since this is spoiler-free, that’s as much as I can say about it.
Want to learn more about my Dark Dynasties series or drop me a line? Head over to www.KendraLeighCastle.com.
CYNTHIA GARNER’S TOP 5 MOMENTS FROM THE WARRIORS OF THE RIFT SERIES.
1. The moment Tobias Caine is introduced (in KISS OF THE VAMPIRE). There Nix is, doing her job, living her life, and bam! Her ex-lover strolls on scene and she’s thrown off-kilter as all those old feelings come surging back.
2. Any of the bromance scenes between Tobias and Dante MacMillan (in KISS OF THE VAMPIRE).
3. The scene where Tori Joseph wakes up right after she’s come through the Rift (in INTO THE RIFT). She’s confused, unsure of herself, and inexplicably drawn to raw meat.
4. The scene with Dante and Tori at the Devil’s Domain (in SECRET OF THE WOLF). They’re flirty but truly getting to know each other and building their relationship.
5. The meeting between Nix and Finn where Finn tells her he’s supposed to kill Tobias (in HEART OF THE DEMON). Finn just can’t help baiting Nix, even though she seems ready to tear him limb from limb. Talk about being a bad boy!