10. Best thing ever? Why have I never eaten out of the hood of my backwards hoodie? I will now set a goal to eat ALL THE HOOD FOOD. You might not even need your hands. Brilliant. (Link.)
9. I loved Sins & Needles by Karina Hall, the first book in her Artists Trilogy. The author has now released a prequel novella. I’m going to read it this weekend, but from what I hear (and for those that have read S&N) you may actually LIKE Javier after this novella. Which will just spin my head around and maybe hope for redemption? I don’t know…I’ll report back next week. On Every Street is $.99 novella. If you haven’t read Sins & Needles, it’s only $2.99. (Book two releases April 2!)
8. Some Book Deals:
Heartstrings and Diamond Rings by Jane Graves is $2.99 through 4/1
Home at Last Chance by Hope Ramsay is $2.99 through 4/1
Barefoot in the Sand by Roxanne St. Claire is $1.99 through 4/1
Beg Me by Shiloh Walker is $.99
Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost is $1.99 (book 2, Twice Tempted is out soon! Enjoyed book one a lot)
7. I read The Bride by Julie Garwood while on vacation last week. Yes, I’m SO late to the party with this book. I know. I know. But at least I read it! And let me just say – Alec Kincaid can unwillingly drag me away and force me to marry him ANY damn day he wants. *peeks out window* In his kilt with his glorious muscles, he went straight to the top of my boyfriend list (Barrons did push him down from the very top spot of course). If there is a chance you haven’t read this book, I highly recommend it. It’s just plain fun. Goodreads l Kindle
She still hadn’t caught on. Alec sighed. "Change your gown, Jamie, if that’s your inclination. I prefer white. Now go and do my bidding. The hour grows late and we must be on our way."
He’d deliberately lengthened his speech, giving her time to react to his announcement. He thought he was being most considerate.
She thought he was demented.
Jamie was, at first, too stunned to do more than stare in horror at the warlord. When she finally gained her voice, she shouted, "It will be a frigid day in heaven before I marry you, milord, a frigid day indeed."
"You’ve just described the Highlands in winter, lass. And you will marry me."
Exactly one hour later, Lady Jamison was wed to Alec Kincaid.”
6. Tom Hardy holding a puppy. Excuse me while I die of cuteness.If I was the puppy, my tongue would be facing the other direction. Just sayin. (Many peeps this to me. You all rock! See more pics here)
5. Ilona Andrews has announced they will be writing a new series with Avon! Per the announcement “the Avon series will be set in a world controlled by “modern Medici-like dynasties with paranormally enhanced abilities.” And per Ilona Andrews “ It kind of cooked itself into a cohesive world very much like ours, an alternate reality with magic and super-powerful families who own corporations. We had the hero, we had the heroine. Still something was missing. I ran it by a friend and she said, “Why don’t you give the heroine a family? You did it in Bayou Moon.” Boom, missing ingredient The story snapped together after that.”
You can read the full post HERE.
4. Brace yourselves boys and girls. At the 30 second mark, the rain starts falling. At the 1:15 mark, his shirt comes off. At the 1:25 mark he is only in his undies. Do I need to keep going? (Thanks to Smexy reader Lege Artis for sending this!!)
3. From sexy to horrifying!!! The new trend for men is to eliminate all hair from their body. I think my eyes just started bleeding. Why men? Why?? Above is the trailer for a new documentary, Long & Short of Body Hair. While manscaping is a trend, it looks like this documentary will also take a look at those men who are hairy and proud. (oh yeah). Might have to watch this if I get the Logo channel.
2. I DARE your stomach not to rumble at this moment. In just five minutes you can have an amazing breakfast sandwich. Zomg. If I wouldn’t gain an immediate 5 pounds from just setting this on my counter, I would buy it. (I’m lying, I’m totally buying it) You can see it in action HERE. (We can all blame Sophia who brought this to my attention)