10. Last night I had the Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard from Dairy Queen. I have yet to recover. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate shavings and big bites of brownie. I may have shed some tears of joy after my first bite.
9. Samantha Young just released a new adult book titled, Into the Deep. I read it this week and I liked it but not as much as her Dublin series. This one felt very much like….new adult. The hero and heroine fall in love at the age of sixteen and then something bad happens (it’s the big secret in the book) and they break-up. Years later they coincidentally happen to both go aboard to Scotland for college and meet up again. The story goes back and forth from present day to when they were sixteen – so you see them fall in love and you witness why they broke up and then you also see them fall for each other again in present day. I’d probably give it a C+. It didn’t engage me like her Dublin series has done. It doesn’t end with a cliffhanger, but there will be another book with this hero and herione. Goodreads l Kindle l Nook.
8. Promises by Marie Sexton is free right now! Kindle l Nook
This starts off her Coda series, which is one of my favorite m/m series. Each book has a different H/H – but same characters all make appearances. My favorite book in the fourth book Strawberries for Dessert, which has two heroes who I NEVER thought would work, but then they ended up working so, so well. Anyway, definitely give this series a try.
7. Breaking Bad Fans – This theory will blow your mind. IF it is correct, it is a HUGE spoiler, so please TREAD LIGHTLY. Ha *wink* Go here to read it.
6. YOU GUYS! Every time the show Scandal would be on last year, my entire twitter stream would be all Scandal tweets. I should have listened to y’all sooner. I finally sat down with Netflix and watched the first season (first season is only 7 episodes, second season is 22 – third season starts this Oct) and I’m OBSESSED. No really – I can’t stop watching. I’m on episode four of season two right now. It’s all I want to do. It’s all I can think about. The show revolves Olivia Pope who is a “problem solver” – kind of like a lawyer/hard ass that stops at nothing to get her clients justice. She helped get the president elected, then left to open her own firm. She started having an affair with the president but ended it before the show started. But he still wants her. (He is married, she isn’t) Yes, yes there is cheating. But his wife is pretty awesome in this show.
ANYWAY. The chemistry between these two is so intense. *flails* Highly rec it. It’s total crack *wink*
5. Giggle snort! Guess who found a new facebook page devoted to beards?
Turned out to be super easy to make – just lots of dishes. You just separate white cake batter into six bowls, add food coloring and then layer, starting with the Red.
Mother-effing Martha Stewart.
3. For years now, women have chosen to get professional pictures of themselves in lingerie (or less) and have given it to the man in their life as gifts. It’s beautiful and lovely and it’s called Boudoir Photos. Well now the boys want in on it. Labeled – ‘Dudeoir’ (snort) men can down strip down to their…tighty whities?…and get their pictures taken. Are you going to run out and purchase this for your sweeties, ladies?
Here is Dudeoir Scotland. I’d take a look if I were you.
2. Tori sent me a pic this week that made me go OOOOOOOH. and AHHHHH. And I had grabbie hands. Go here to see it (safe for work, but not safe for your lady boner). #DUDEOIR