On another TV note - we are three episodes into Orange is the New Black and we looooove. So well done. Funny and lots of boobs showing for the hubs. *wink*
9. If you have yet to subscribe, Fiction Vixen and I sent out our first monthly newsletter called, How Many Licks. This month’s theme was Western Romance and we had Lorelei James contribute some sexy facts to the list. Next month we will feature MMA Heroes and we have Sarah Castille joining us. We have a monthly giveaway to a random subscriber and other fun things. You can subscribe here.
8. August is Read a Romance Month! I love it. If you go to their website, they will have several authors stopping by each day to talk about why they read and write romance. There are also contests and giveaways.
7. Daammmnn I love this cover. Sylvia Day kicks off the new Cosmo Red-Hot Reads this month, and Lauren Dane will be releasing her contribution in September. I will be blogging about this new line of in a week or so. They look hot. You can read Dane’s blurb on her site.
6. Above is a deleted scene from a movie called, The Place Beyond the Pines. This deleted scene holds something very impressive – Ryan Gosling’s bulge. It’s quite glorious. I’m not gonna lie. Ignore the bleached hair, ignore the crazy tatts….just wait for the bulge to be unveiled. If you are antsy, skip to the 2:30 mark and look at his blue undies. *swoon*
And if you want a giggle, read on Buzzfeed how Ryan Gosling’s Divine Bulge will bring you Salvation. Amen..
5. There is a tumblr devoted to Cop Selfies. You’re welcome. Now all I need is a fireman selfie and Navy SEAL selfie tumbler and I will be set for life.
4. In case you haven’t seen this, my favorite thing on the internet right now. A cat, dressed in a shark costume riding a roomba. What cat does this?? If I attempted to put an outfit on my cats, they would show me their displeasure for days and days to come. I can’t believe it even stays on after the roomba runs into the cupboards. I WANT THIS CAT.
3. Remember last year when the Summer Olympics started and we all started swooning over the male swimmers? I mean, it was hard core swooning. Remember the days before Ryan Lochte opened his mouth and talked, how hot he was?? *hush baby, hush…just stand there in your trunks*
I miss those days. But never fear! The World Championship Swimming meet just took place, and I have lots of pics to share. Above is Chad Le Clos of South Africa *whimper*
Yes, Chad – you have lovely moobies.
This is how I feel about the entire list over at Buzzfeed
2. I made Brownie Pudding last week and it was delicious. It looks like lava cake…except brownier. And served with ice cream. It made me almost as happy as half nakey swimming pictures. Thanks Full Fork Ahead (love this site).
1. We’ve made it to Friday. Tomorrow I go to The Killers concert. Back in December, I went to their concert and Brandon and I became total BFFs. Ok, so maybe he hasn’t called since that day but I’m pretty sure he will spot me in the crowd Saturday night. What?