9. Kresley Cole had a big announcement yesterday. First, she is going to be releasing a new erotic serial this winter called, The Game Maker series. Book one The Professional, is due to release in December. I have to say, I’m very curious about how Cole will write erotic.
In other Cole news, her next IAD couple with be Lanthe and Thronos. I had saw so many people say, who? Thronos has the wings right? And he flies over Lanthe all the time? And she is the sister to the heroine who married that demon king? (I just made it so much more clear! LOL) Are we excited for this or is this series losing some steam? I have mixed feelings.
8. So I’m not a huge fan of authors saying – xxx more likes on Facebook and I’ll give you xxx. Or any variation of that. Just give us whatever and stop asking for promo. But. *guilty eyes* Madeline Sheehan writes motorcycle club crack. (see here) Annnnnnnd. As I write this Friday morning, she is about 700 FB likes shy of releasing the third book, Unattainable.
So! Either go like the darn page so I can have my crack tonight to read – or it’s already been released and go read it! For those horrified by book one (again read here) book two was much tamer.
And yes I just hored myself out for this book. No shame! *wink*
7. Speaking of Motorcycle Clubs. You guys. I’ve started watching Sons of Anarchy. First – yes I’ve failed because I’m 5 or 6 seasons behind. Second – yes I MAY have started watching because Charlie Hunnam was cast in 50 shades and I wanted to see what he was all about.
zomg. I’m so obsessed with this show it’s all I do. Read books???? What? No! I must watch SOA. I’m halfway through season 2. It’s tore my heart out already and I’m stressed. I also want to do dirty things with Jax (and Tigs. Don’t judge!!) It’s streaming on Netflix – go watch it if you haven’t!
5. I don’t get Cinemax but a friend told me she has been watching Strike Back and she thought I may enjoy the hero, Sullivan Stapleton. So I did a little google image search – and uh – yes please! I then immediately texted May because I know this is her kind of show. She then watched the first episode and texted me a screen shot of a nakey Sullivan butt. So it was a total win all around. There looks to be lots of guns and violence and nakey times. I’m going to check it out as soon as I’m done my glom of SOA. Anyone else watch it?
Colton Haynes, David Ramsey and Manu Bennett. Why did I stop watching this show? Must start again this fall. New season starts October 9th.
1. Maryland State Wine Festival is this weekend. Need I say more? *wink* I’m also going to read Fatal Strike by Shannon McKenna. (and watch more SOA) Have a great weekend!!