10. Saw this on Twitter. Word.
9. JR Ward announced on her FB page today, a new character in her BDB world. The name:
So. Yeah. LOL. This coming Tuesday, Possession from her Fallen Angel series releases (I was sent a copy and immediately turned to the end to see if there was a BDB excerpt. Sadly no.)
What do we think of this new name??
8. Amazon announced a new Kindle Fire HDX this week. The most interesting part to me is the inclusion of a 24/7 On Device Tech Support. You can connect to someone right from your tablet if you have a question or a concern. I consider my husband my 24/7 tech support, but maybe this will give him a break *wink*
7. 26 of the worst book covers ever. Although I have to admit, a raptor shifter truly intrigues me. (He does shift to a person before mating, right???) Also this one:
Who knew? (thanks Bells!)
6. Before we get to nakey butts (what?) this will cleanse our palate. It’s a really cute video of a girl who gets surprised with a trip to Disney. The best part is her little sister who is like – what the hell is going on?
5. Any Jude Law fans out there? At the 1:15 mark you can see his white booty. Look – the booty pics were slim this week. This is the best I can do!
4. Have you ever wondered if you share a birthday with a fictional character? Well now you can find out. Go HERE and click on your birthday. I happen to share a birthday with Deanna Trol from Star Trek, born March 29, 2336. I like it!
3. One wine I have no desire to drink. Well – I mean, if it was sitting in front of me I MAY have a taste (I’ll totally bring this into the theater with me next August) You can choose Red Satin or White Silk. (I’d be more inclined to buy if Charlie Hunnam’s face was on the bottle)
2. This Sunday is the very last episode ever of Breaking Bad. *HOLD ME!!!!!* Will Jesse die???? I’m so freaking stressed. Can Walt please have one last rush of bad ass and go kill Todd??
If you want to celebrate properly you must make the Walt cheeseball above. You can also do some meth shots.
1. Our elementary school is having a big dance-a-thon today. This is one of my boys favorite days of the year. So I’ll be going to school to watch them. Tonight I’m going to a wine bar that serves wine on tap. This excites me greatly! Have a great weekend!!