10. Blunt card is back with 50 new cards. I chose the most appropriate card I could find for Top Ten. Honest.
9. Carly Phillips has news – she is self publishing her next series! You can go to her site for more info and for the blurb. But I will copy/paste this:
In the past my books have been sweet and sexy contemporaries with a small town setting, but with DARE TO LOVE I’m turning up the heat. The Dare to Love Series will be steamier, sexier and hotter than anything I’ve ever written. And I can not wait for you to read it!
Oooooh! Looking forward to it.
8. A few days ago someone on Reddit asked the question: Ladies, what is one gesture you appreciate that guys don’t do enough? And the responses were really sweet! Some said when a guy puts his hand on your lower back to help you through a crowded room. A forehead kiss. Saying “you look nice” or “thank you”
A lot of the responses just made me smile because they are so simple. And then I had to start thinking of something simple my husband does that I like – if we are out somewhere and I look at him across a room, he will always wink at me. Excuse me while I swoon myself.
(was that too mushy for Top Ten? *wink* <—)
What gestures do YOU like?
7. Does everyone have their costumes for Halloween? This is one of the first years in a long time that I don’t have an adult party to go to. If I was going I think I’d dress as the Dot costume above. Remember those candies that you peel off the paper, and you end up eating half the paper along with tasteless sugar blobs? I loved those!! More food costumes here.
Buzzfeed also has 25 costumes for men that should not exist. Spoiler alert – they all contain oversized, obnoxious peens.
6. I know you guys all have anxiety over Charlie Hunnam (reportedly was only going to be paid $125,000) dropping out of Fifty Shades. CALM DOWN. Charlie can go back to Sons of Anarchy with his hoodies and white tennis shoes and keep filming his bad ass self (and his naked bad ass shower scenes).
So who to fill in as Christian Grey? The rumored front runner is Jamie Dornan (I believe he played the Sheriff in Once Upon a Time). Let’s take a lookie at Jamie and see if we approve…
Yes, I approve in the undies.
Yes, I approve of the teaser tongue.
Err, Yes! I approve of him with a Donkey. (He loves animals y’all)
I think I’ve posted Bad Lip Reading videos here before – they make me laugh. There is a new one out for Game of Thrones that is pretty fab. They put so much work into these things!
3. Breaking news. There is a new favorite beer in America. Blue Moon. Yum, yum, yes? According to this report, Blue Moon, Sam Adams and Bud Light are America’s favorite beers. They break it down by state if you need to see where your state falls.
Other important facts: after beer, vodka then red wine are most popular. The average American thinks they drink about 270 drink per year but they actually drink 820. (After a few drinks, who can keep count?)
And Maine – you drink the most. *bows down* Keep chugging Maine.
Also, if anyone would like to make me Carmel-Apple jello shot, please do so.
2. I haven’t properly stalked Michael Fassbender aka Fassy aka Sad Peen (If you’ve seen the movie Shame, you know all about Fassy sad peen).
He is back and looking as sexy as ever.
Oops..they took the picture with my drool still on his shirt. Oh well. For more hotness go here.
1. The weekend is heeeeeeereeee. We are off to the pumpkin patch tomorrow then going to play Zombicide with some friends tomorrow night. It’s a fun game and appropriate for the season. Have a great weekend!!