9. News from Nalini Singh!!! Her next Psy-Changeling book is…..
Silver Silence…is the title of the next Psy-Changeling book. I’m sure you can all guess who the heroine is!Silver Silence kicks off season two of the series. The books in season one all had three-word titles, but for this next arc of the series, we’re switching it up to two-word titles. (Yes, we like to live dangerously :D).The series title will also be changing slightly from the Psy-Changeling Series, to the Psy-Changeling Trinity Series.
7. Channy Tay Tay is the executive producer of a new male stripper show in Vegas. It looks super fun!! When are we going? It would be such a fun girls trip. The above clip are the boys performing on Ellen.
6. I love Thor. Looooooove Thor. And in the above clip, Thor explains why he was not in Captain America: Civil War and it’s so cute and funny! Plus – Why is Chris Hemsworth so sexy as Thor????????? *lusty eyes*
5. Has anyone ever had wine from a can? Our local wine bar has wine on tap – which I think is interesting – but wine from a can I may need to try. I do love wine from a box…and a bottle…..and a tap – so I have high hopes for this. *wink* (see more here)
4. If you want a good chuckle from Merriam Dictionary on Twitter, read this thread. Thanks Tori for bringing it to my attention. Burn baby, burn.
3. A few months ago I adopted a chihuahua who I have completely fallen in love with and she is attached to me 24/7 and omg I love her. I saw on facebook this week that this woman created a little bedroom for her dog under her stairs. Like a Harry Potter bedroom.
Omg. And – this dog has two hats in her bedroom? My dog does not own enough hats. Damn it. I’ve failed her. (see more here)
2. Bone shaped sugar cubes???? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? I don’t know if I could drink coffee with a creepy skull looking at me. Buy them here.
1. TGIF!! It has been a week – I am so ready for the weekend. Soccer starts for my youngest, and we are going to the Ravens game on Sunday. Can’t wait! Have a great weekend!!!!