8. So, sooooooooo excited for this movie!!!!
7. Another movie I’m super excited about is the 2018, A Wrinkle in Time. One of my favorite books growing up, it is also my oldest son’s favorite book. I’m really excited for this adaptation and cast. It’s such a great book to read.
6. This year I listened to all three book (hopefully more in the future) of Robert Galbraith’s Cormoran Strike series. A murder mystery series, Cormoran and his assistant Robin are adorable (he is super grouchy – which I love). They fabulous to listen to – my dad agrees :) A TV series is coming to the BBC, and they have just started shooting. I picture Cormoran older, but very excited to see this on tv. PS – Robert Galbraith (the author) is the pen name for JK Rowling :) – These are adult murder mystery books.
5. Your Friday Cute!!
4. To prep for the new Gilmore Girls on Netflix next week, here is every episode ranked. I think my least favorite is when Jess heads off to find his father. And maybe some in the final season. (Thank you Tori!)
3. Red Wine Hot Chocolate. This will be fun to try!
2. Got a thing for older men? Hmmmmm? Here is a list of hot Grandpas (or just hot older men!) Next time you read that romance book with an older hero, maybe one of these can be your vision. Thanks Kini!
1.It’s 65 degrees out today but we might see snowflakes tomorrow night. Not sure what I prefer at this point! Have a great weekend – we are hosting Thanksgiving for our friends, so there will be much indulgence. I’ll try to roll myself out of bed on Sunday. Happy Friday!!