9. Belated Valentine’s Day greetings. This makes me smile.
8. Book news: Pretty Face by Lucy Parker comes out 2/20. It’s absolutely adorable and sexy – it features a hero who is producing a big, serious play and a heroine who is in a popular yet raunchy television show and she really wants a part in the theater production. Hero starts out as a curmudgeon. Review is coming next week but the reason I’m mentioning it now is that if you have not read Act Like It by Lucy Parker (book one in the series but can be read as a stand alone) do it!! It’s one of the cutest books ever.
Also along the same lines, Royally Matched gets released Tuesday, 2/21, and this too is a second book in a stand alone series (although this hero is featured more prominently in book one. In this book, the hero is a wild child heir to the throne who is pouty about getting serious in life. The heroine is a VERY shy librarian who faints when she hears loud noises. They are ADORABLE together. Royally Screwed, book one is fabulous and I very much urge you to read it if you have not.
Okay, done with book pushing! ;)
7. This is funny too LOL. Thanks Drunk Austen.
6. Can we just take a minute to note, that when Chris Hemsworth plays super-hero with his kids, he doesn’t wear a shirt….. I feel like the world needs more shirtless superheroes. Or pantsless superheroes. The next time I’m in distress, I demand at least a half-naked man wearing a cape to assist me.
5. THIS MAN’S CHEST. Even in high-waisted pants I say, come to mama Jason Momoa. This is a pic from his new movie, Bad Batch. (trailer). Back to staring at his chest.
WTF is Robert Downey Jr’s dog doing? pic.twitter.com/P6B5Sx1pav
— Jamie East (@jamieeast) February 15, 2017
4. Guys. What IS RDJ’s dog doing??? LOLOLOL. You go get yourself some, puppers.
3. This is romance. Pure, lovely, terrific romance. It made me SNIFFLE. Worth a watch. (thanks Alisha for the tweet)
2. I’m not getting political on the top ten – but – my twitter timeline and facebook feed is ALL politics and not many nakey men and boozy drink recipes. Jeeze y’all! It’s making my top ten suffer damn it! (LOL). I demand people tweet out some sweaty abs next week!!
1.This weekend I’m going on a date with my husband. Just the two of us! No other couples – no kids – just my lover. (I have him programmed in my phone as “My Lover” and I get SO many comments about it. I mean – he IS my lover!)
I’ll leave you with my goat who loves a selfie.