9. I’ve started going back and reading the Tessa Dare books I’ve missed along the years. It’s been FUN. Above is the upcoming Tessa Dare (not until August cry cry) and you can see behind the scenes pics here. I’m also obsessed with part of the blurb:
- They will be husband and wife by night only.
- No lights, no kissing.
- No questions about his battle scars.
- And most importantly… Once she’s pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.
omgggggg gimme. Amazon.
8. Set the mood this weekend with a Trashy Romance Book candle. It smells like sweaty abs and sandalwood I hear. (thx rt books!)
Moo moo baby! (link)
6. To cool off after chasing french farmers, try a skittle slushie. Do I like skittles enough to drink one of these? Might be fun at the beach. We normally put gummy bears in a bowl, pour fruity vodka in and wait a few days for them to become fat and slimy and then eat them on the beach. We are super classy. Recipe for skittle slushie.
Sometimes people send me things like so and they are good people pic.twitter.com/J4lk5M0Cxg
— Alisha Rai (@AlishaRai) March 30, 2017
5. Once you are a bit tipsy on skittle vodka, you can watch this fifty times in a row..
4. I’m late to meet my nephew for lunch and I can’t find anything else worthy of top ten!
3. Ummmm…see #4!! (I suck!)
2. TGIF. Your Friday cute!
1.I entered my final year of my thirties this week. This year can just crawl slowly by. Not rushing it! ;) Have a great weekend and a happy Friday!