10. LOL. what?
9. Sandra Bullock has been cast as the main character in Bird Box (a book by Josh Malerman) and I’m soooo excited. This is not a romance – it’s a horror/thriller and I am not a fan of horror. But Pamela rec’d this one to me and we have very similar taste. I listened to it and loooooooved. I have no idea how they are going to make it into a movie (in the book these things come to earth, and if humans look upon them, they go insane and kill themselves. So the main characters have to stay inside or go outside wearing blindfolds. Hold me). Give it a listen/read if you haven’t!
8. Guys – Tori and I are going to travel to New York city and order this Mermaid Margarita!! We only need about 15 other people to help us drink it. LOL. It’s 114 ounces and only $80! Happy Summer! (at the Watermark bar)
7. I want to be able to lift up my hair and have my beloved chihuahua shaved into my head. Maybe this lady will do it for me. (link) (Also we need to have our hair this color when we drink the mermaid margarita)
Cute couple you met at the farmers market. pic.twitter.com/RiWZYpno6C
— 🌊Fangirl Jeanne🌺 (@fangirlJeanne) July 10, 2017
6. This tweet makes me smile :)
5. I’m sure he’s not guilty of eating his owner’s lunch! He is a good puppers!
4. Apparently, there is a dating App called Hater, that connects you with people who dislike similar things. So instead of finding true love over things you enjoy, you bond with people over things you hate. I actually think this might work. Anyway! The Hater app people have collected data to give us what each state hates the most. You can see a bigger picture of the map here. I’m from Maryland and we hate Cheap Coffee? Do we?
Michigan hates Pride and Prejudice??? I hope your state represents you well.
3. The most requested property from Airbnb is this treehouse! It looks so cute! (you can see more photos here). It’s $375 a night with basically no amenities – but you can pretend you are a fairy. Next time you go to Atlanta, totally stay here instead of the Holiday Inn.
2. I feel like toast is an underrated cutesy item. Who doesn’t love a piece of toast with their coffee? I’ve been missing out with showing my love for toast – I’ve neglected my feelings. I’m glad now I can show the world that toast matters. On my feet and my hands… (link) (link)
1.It’s 100 degrees, but at least it’s Friday. And my brother is hosting his annual Game of Thrones dinner tomorrow night – so I get to feast on meat and wine. He’s a good cook :) Have a great Friday and a happy weekend! Read something Smexy!