10. Me this morning.
9. Prince Harry has gone public with his girlfriend, Megan Markle, and it’s making all my dreams come true and I want them to have adorable babies together. See all the pics here.
#WR18 #crowdfunder is live!!! Here’s the front cover of our calendar as a sneak peek of all our new hot content that you can pre-order on our website (link in a bio) at discounted crowdfunder prices. Like the post, tag your friends and head to our website to pre-order your calendar to make 2018 an even better year!
7. If that was not enough butt for your Friday, do not fear. Amy sent me an article full of naked yoga butts. Guys – some of these positions are kind of crazy. I can only imagine what happening to the junk in the front?? Did they photoshop it out in some of them?? Go to this article to see the butts and muscles. And..poses. Maybe this will be the weekend you do #NakedYoga?
The game has many of the classic features of conventional online fantasy adventures, but they have been Austenified. While World of Warcraft has Guilds, or teams of players who work together, Ever, Jane has families whose status can be influenced by the actions of individual players. Characters progress not just through experience but also by orchestrating social engagements and by avoiding scandal through dialogue. Quests take the form of social gestures that raise your character stats. Strength, Dexterity and Wisdom – classic World of Warcraft terms – are replaced with Status, Kindness, Duty, Happiness and Reputation.
4. My town just got its first Aldi – which I had no idea what that was when it was announced – but it’s a no frills grocery store. You pay a quarter to get a cart and there are no bags etc.. I don’t know. I haven’t ventured out to it yet. BUT. I got all excited when I saw this – Aldi Wine Advent Calendar on facebook. My excitement quickly disappeared when I realized one, grocery stores are not allowed to sell beer and wine where I live (sigh) and two, this is a UK product! *shakes fist at the UK* ;)
So if you live in the UK, be on the lookout. This looks super fun. (link)
3. I saw someone tweet that they were eating Bourbon Brittle. And I immediately googled this, and found a recipe for bacon bourbon brittle. This is going to happen during the holiday season. I’ve never made brittle – excited.
2. This is a cute clip of Jon Snow filming his dragon scene – obviously the dragon was added later – so they had this blue prop thing.
1.Tonight we are celebrating my brother’s birthday and my dad’s retirement. Yay and a little bittersweet. Have a great weekend – read something smexy!!