10. It’s been forever since I did a Top Ten! The end of summer and the beginning of school kicked my booty. But I officially have an 8th grader, and a 6th grader and my routine back. I’m even burning a pumpkin spice candle, damn it. I LOVE summer, but the fall air is calling to me….
9. Angela rec’d How To Save an Undead Life by Hailey Edwards to me this week – I read it and I’m super impressed. It’s an urban fantasy – the heroine is a necromancer and I love her. Before the book starts, she was dragged to this magical prison with no trial, and then years later, pardoned. Now she is back in her house, that is haunted and kind of talks to her. Besides her being a necromancer, the other main players are vampires. The world building is done very well. It’s funny at times, it’s dark at times. There are twists and turns. It’s UF…so there is more to come in the romance department. I had a lot of fun reading it. It’s on Kindle Unlimited if you subscribe. Definitely recommend it. Kindle l Goodreads
Annnnnd – From Nalini Singh – Coming 2018 – OCEAN LIGHT – A Psy-Changeling Trinity Novel
7. I know Game of Thrones ended weeks ago, but we never discussed Jon Snow’s butt. It IS perfection. Don’t ever tell me I didn’t teach you science-things during Top Ten. It’s a very educational list. (link)
Random Aaron Rodgers fan kisses him on the head and he looks at the camera like he’s in an episode of The Office 😂 pic.twitter.com/4XNhqmM2uK
— Eric Fawcett (@Efawcett7) September 1, 2017
6. This made me smile. It’s just like Jim, from the Office! Aaron Rogers is anchoring my fantasy team this year, so I expect great things. Maybe he will earn more kisses on the head.
5. They are making pink chocolate now. “Ruby” chocolate comes from the ruby cocoa bean and has a fruity flavor. Apparently, the last type of “real” chocolate to be introduced to the world, was white chocolate in the 1930’s. Interesting! Still not sure I want this though. LOL (link)
After 10 long weeks… pic.twitter.com/pZUvyLjHN5
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) September 3, 2017
4. We all want to be that dog, right?
3. Speaking of dogs – You know what I want to do – I want to get a paw print of my beloved Chihuahua Tater, and make temporary tattoos out of them. And then I can put them on my body for fun whenever I want. Link.
2. Guys – adult caramel apples. Take off the stem and a little of the apple from the middle. “Screw on” the mini-fireball bottle and flip over. Dump caramel on top.I don’t even really like Fireball, yet I still want to do this. Recipe.
1.I’m virtually hugging Tori this weekend as she prepares for the Florida hurricane. She lives in central Florida – and she is ready – but all of my positive energy is headed toward her and everyone else in that area. Please stay safe!!!!