10. Ready to watch my mom cook! Thanks mom!
What would we see if we looked down the man’s pants???
Here is the link – we can try again next year.
8. You know what goes great when you wear Stuffing Pants – If you smell like fried chicken. KFC Japan is selling fried-chicken scented bath bombs. Unfortunately they only made 100 and those too sold out. It’s like the dangle these amazing products in front of us, and won’t let us take a grease bath! Damn it, KFC. I had big dreams this Thanksgiving.
7. The PERFECT accessory to your Stovetop Stuffing Pants, are flip flop socks. I live in the Northeast – in the summer, I LIVE in my nike flip flops (that they have stopped selling and I may not survive next summer) When it gets cold, I now have a new way to still wear my flip flops! How exciting!
6. To continue to keep Thanksgiving, super classy, make sure to make cranberry jello shots. Shoot enough of these, and pants will start coming off!
5. When you fall into bed Thanksgiving night, drunk and your stuffing pants are feeling really tight – there is now the “Smart Duvet” that not only can be dual-temperature controlled, but in the morning, the bed makes itself! What a time to be alive.
4. Remember how people were carving Pineapples for Halloween? Why stop the fun there?? Decorate one for Christmas and see if Santa brings you anything extra special.
3. If you are over cooking and holidays – if you have just given up on life. It’s okay. We’ve all been there. No need to get up at 4am to put the turkey in the oven. Just rip off the lid of these pringles, pop open a beer – and crunch your way through a GOURMET and complete Thanksgiving dinner. Flavors include turkey, mashed potato, stuffing, mac and cheese, creamed corn, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.
You are welcome.
2. Guys – live your best life next week. If you are not sweating out gravy by 5pm on Thursday, you are doing something wrong.
1.Everyone at Smexy hopes you all have a great holiday week. Travel safe. Eat a lot. Drink a lot. Read a lot!