10. I’m just keeping it classy around here.
9. I’m not done yet (I’m at 35%)- but just released: The Hookup by Kristen Ashley. The first in her new self-publlished series features a new girl in town who ends up in Johnny Gamble’s bed. But is he still in love with his ex?? I doubt it but you know – suspense! This is “standard” Kristen Ashley, which is not a criticism. I find Ashley to be a comfort read for me – and this is def cozy. And sexy. ;)
Late edit to say that I forgot Tori was posting her review of The Hookup this morning. We have VERY similar taste so maybe I wouldn’t recommend. it. We shall see!
8. Guys, I’m living for this couple. Are they not the most striking couple??? You can see a couple other pictures of their engagement photos here. I can’t wait for May!!
Mi arbolito pic.twitter.com/FlUlSrGZl3
— Dan (@danieljhs80) December 11, 2017
7. I didn’t realize a pile of laundry could also double as a festive tree! I now have a “tree” in my bedroom and sometimes my kitchen!! Happy holidays from the laundry basket!
6. Just some hotties posing with animals to get you through this Friday. Australian Firefighters are here to make our day better.
4. I’m going to attempt to make this antipasto-cheeseball-christmas tree thing for an appetizer on Christmas Eve. Will it look like the picture or will it be more of an olive hill? We shall see ;) Recipe.
3. I made Strawberry Champagne Jello for a Christmas party last weekend and they turned out well! And they were so pretty (and super easy). The recipe is here.
2. Have y’all seen Star Wars yet? Yes, everyone?? Awesome, because I have NOT. Probably the last one to go see it. But we are going tomorrow and somehow I’ve been able to stay away from spoilers. I’m excited! I’m not excited about trying to find a parking spot at the mall for a 1pm movie. It’s not going to be pretty.
1.I hope everyone has a great weekend and a lovely holiday! Monday we start a week of our favorite lists! Until then – read something smexy and drink some boozy eggnog (or Rudolph’s Tipsy Spritzer! I’m trying it for a cocktail on xmas eve). Happy Friday!