A horse named “Bofa Deez Nuts” wins at Oklahoma City Race Park, impossibly professional announcer is NOT fazed and executes it completely deadpan. pic.twitter.com/TLWLfYXoz3
— Spladam (@SplAdamSage) June 2, 2018
9. I will always laugh at balls.
— British Bake Off (@BritishBakeOff) June 3, 2018
8. And just in case you needed one more….. Mary Berry – I am scandalized!!! (For US viewers, new season starts next week!!)
7. So apparently this movie, A Star is Born, has already been done – I think twice. Tori was telling me about an older version she loved. I am also told I will need to cling to someone at the end and hold hands tight. I still want to see it!!!
all of a sudden very invested in the iranian world cup squad pic.twitter.com/0bJVPNeqB7
— Aminatou Sow (@aminatou) June 6, 2018
6. The World Cup is starting…it’s thigh season.
5. Magic Mike without the music. LOL. I mean….I’m still into it. Where’s my dollar bills???
4. The internet got all excited when they saw that Hiccup (is that really his name?) has a beard in the upcoming How to Train Your Dragon 3. I think my boys are a little too old for this series, so I’ve missed out on this. He does look a little Captain America to me. ;) But even with the beard, he still looks to be about 16. LOL
3. Recipe of the week – Honey Fried Chicken. This recipe turned out SO WELL. I used boneless chicken tenders and probably fried for a total of six minutes. I also did not drizzle with honey at the end because we don’t like it sweet. The buttermilk coats the chicken so well. Recipe.
2. One of my favorite people on the planet has a birthday today – happy birthday Tori!!!! May you drink pineapple wine (I have yet to experience this) and read something hot and sexy today! *kisses*
1.Last day of school has arrived. Rugby season starts tomorrow and I believe a father’s day brunch is happening Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the sun!!