10. Alyssa Cole will be the featured speaker at the Researching the Romance Conference at BGSU in April 2020.
9. Check out this beautiful cover for Farrah Rochon’s new book. Book Riot also has a preview of the first chapter. I have it added to my Goodreads TBR!
8. And this one from Kwana Jackson. Who wants to join a knitting book club so we can read this and knit?
7. Have you seen/heard about these footballer wives that are feuding? I skimmed the story and it seems wild. I am waiting for Nicole Cliffe to get extra details and spill on Twitter. BTW, if you aren’t already following Cliffe, I highly recommend. Especially for her recaps of Town & Country Magazine.
6. I couldn’t fall asleep the other night, thank you Sudafed, and came across the IG account of comedian Gina Yashere. She travels a lot and does this quick review videos of the hotel rooms she stays in. Scroll through her grid and she has several. I found them to be highly entertaining. (WP isn’t letting me embed this, so click the link and go over to her IG)
5. This week I was lucky enough to record episodes of not one but two podcasts. If you’re in to podcasts, I recommend you check out Shelf Love Podcast and RomBkPod. The folks behind both are amazing and fantastic. This week’s episode of Shelf Love with Esme aka Feminist_Romance was fantastic.
4. Hallmark is hosting its first Christmas Con. I enjoy watching the movies, but mostly as background noise. I’m not sure I am invested enough to commit to a con though.
3. Did you see this video of these two toddler siblings working together? It’s super cute.
2. Mandi sent me this info about Paw & Crown. They take a photo of your pet and turn it in to a renaissance masterpiece. I’m debating whether or not I should do this with Kitty Scarlett. I already have a drawing of her. Here is an example from their website.
1 In case you missed it, yesterday was Kitty Scarlett’s adoptiversary and we are doing a giveaway. Make sure you comment on the original post for a chance to win some fantastic books.
Have a great weekend folks! I hope it’s filled with things that bring you joy.