10. My week – My boys have been in superhero camp all week. I predict they will be wearing their capes and “flying” off furniture the rest of the summer. Stress for mommy!
9. There is a great contest going on for Sherrilyn Kenyon fans to celebrate the upcoming release of No Mercy (Dev’s story coming out this September). My Kenyon, Read it, Love it. You can shoot a video of yourself talking about why you love the Dark-Hunter series. Submit it on THIS website, and the favorites will be included in a montage video. Also, the grand prize winner will receive a $500 gift card. Contest is open and runs through July 1st! I will also be giving away TEN copies of No Mercy when it goes on sale. More details to come!!
8. After months and months of telling us she would NEVER join Twitter, guess who is the newest tweeter on the block? Kris from Kris ‘n’ Good Books is on Twitter you and must follow her and
give her a hard time welcome her!!
7. Speaking of Kris, she brought my attention to the above shirt. I LUST after Anderson Cooper something fierce. I want that shirt!! It makes me laugh every time I see it!
6. Jeaniene Frost has given us a little taste of the Step Back (the inside cover) of Bones and Cat book #5, titled This Side of the Grave. Go HERE to see her post. This series is one of my absolute favorites and I really recommend if you have not read it yet.
5. One of my favorite bloggers, Stacy from Stacy’s Place on Earth is doing a fun set of posts interviewing some of her favorite bloggers/tweeters. She has featured Limecello, Susi Sunshine, Katiebabs, Cee Squared and Marg. They are fun posts and have really been enjoying them.
4. Before J.R. Ward wrote the Black Dagger Brotherhood, she wrote contemporaries as Jessica Bird. Now her publisher is re-releasing her previous four books, starting with An Unforgettable Lady due out July 6th. Tori will have her review coming soon. Go HERE for an excerpt.
3. So, I have this obsession with a TV show called, Say Yes to the Dress (on TLC.) It is just a stupid show that features future brides shopping for their dress at Kleinfelds. But darn it – it sucks me in and I must have my fix! I don’t know what it is about the show – maybe because it has been ten years since I shopped for my gown. Maybe it is the girls that come in that say they don’t have a budget and then they turn to their parents and say – I want this dress that is $24,000! I didn’t shed a tear at my wedding, but I watch this show (reruns are on at 5pm) and I sob into my spaghetti sauce when they find the perfect dress.