More BDB Tidbits!

The wonderful Liza of Blogging with Liza attended the J.R.Ward signing over the weekend and took amazing notes! She blogged about all she learned at her site, HERE.

Spoliery things below.

Highlights include:

We will not be happy with who Layla loses her virginity to.

This means Qhuinn, right? *sobbing* Because I can’t imagine being upset about Layla sleeping with anyone else. Ward has also said Qhuay fans won’t be happy with Tohr’s book. *sobbing again* The angst…oh the angst.

Two things need to happen in Tohr’s book before she can write Qhuay’s book – but since Tohr’s book comes out this spring, Qhuay’s book is coming soon!

Lover Reborn takes place over a year and is broken up into spring, summer, fall and winter. It takes place during the previous book, Lover Unleashed and has much more focus on the other brothers.

YESSSSS. I like this.

Lassiter plays a big role in Lover Reborn and we will see a different side to him

No’One’s name will be revealed in Lover Reborn.

There is MUCH more at Liza’s blog – go check it out.

Comments

1. helyce says

wow, she is all kinds of awesome for taking such good notes and sharing. I’m curious about the Throe and No’one connection. Hmmmmm? I think the Qhuinn/Layla thing is a given because of the vision–but who knows. Ward likes to play games. She just needs to write faster dammit!

2. Dani says

OMG…
    “Will Butch & V ever be together? Who says they haven’t already been together and we don’t know about it ”

WHATTTT?????

*thud*

you are right the only thing that would make us unhappy about who Layla loses her virginity to would be Qhuinn. I don’t want that!!! I don’t care if its a stepping stone to something better for Qhuinn :( that scene will only make me dislike Layla even more than I dislike her now!!! argh!!!

• Mandi says

I feel like it is going to be Qhuinn because one – we will be unhappy, two there has always been rumors about the three of them, and that vision Qhuinn has about a little girl with his eyes….ahhhhhh.

But – I assume, that even if they sleep together, Qhuinn and Blay still get a HEA without her in their book??

Right?

• says

I’m guessing for their to be a child with Quinn’s eyes that Layla must go into….that thing that happens every 10 years that I can’t remember the name of :) *rolls eyes*

I am honestly cringing as I write this, but just to throw another guess into the mix … what if Layla has sex with Rhage and that’s how he and Mary get a baby!?

Dun, dun, DUNNN!!!!

I know. It would suck and cement Layla as the worst female, ever. But it just seems like Qhuinn is *too* obvious, ya know?

• says

Hmmmm….that would be hard to pull off I think. I just can’t see Rhage allowing that to happen – I predict adoption. But – we will see. Ward likes to be tricky!

Thank you Mandi!

Ward has also said Qhuay fans won’t be happy with Tohr’s book.

Seriously, when are us fans ever happy with her decisions? Sorry, that was very snarky :(

Throe and No’One are so siblings IMHO!

Is it just me or does all this feel very soap opera like?

6. Nida Bogue says

Hi there , I do imagine that is a great website. I stumbled on it on Yahoo , i’ll arrive again the moment once again. Cash and flexibility may be the greatest method to modify, may possibly you be prosperous and support others.

Many of us just construct some comment to thank you due to these pleasant tips and tricks being placing at this site. Each of our prolonged on the internet look up comes with finally gone paid with useful knowledge so as to write about in addition to a good family. That i ‘d declare that can many of us visitors actually are unquestionably lucky with exist from the really good community having very a large amount of awesome professionals who has great basics. I feel extremely happy to obtain seen the web pages as well as forward to plenty of very much more cool moments examining ideal here. Thanks again by everything.