10. My Week – I’m volunteering in the Kindergarten class today. There are 21 kids in the class, which means there will be 20 kids that are not mine staring at me for three hours. This makes me sweaty.
9. Kim Harrison fans! It has been announced that her Hollows Series is being turned into a television show on the CW network! I couldn’t find a ton of details on it, but it sounds like a done deal. Cool! Also out this week, The Hollows Insider, which has tons of stuff about the series. I think Tori is going to review this (if I ever get my butt to the post office!)
8. Cheating Chance by James Buchanan, book on in the Taking the odds series is available for a free download right now at MLR Press. I really like this book (and series). Nick works for the Nevada Gaming Commission and is into goth (I think they meet at a goth convention) and Brandon is a cop..that drives a motorcycle.
7. So I have a thing for virgin heroes. Like A THING. A big obsession. I lurve them in all genres of romance. Joyfully Jay aka Julie is having a Virgin Hero Week on her blog next week. She primarily reviews LBGT romance, so I assume we will be getting some m/m virgins. Oh hell yes. I also hear LA Witt will be guest posting and there will be some giveaways. I’ll see you there next week ;)
I think I need to do a post on our favorite virgin heroes. Yes. Start thinking of them.
6. Cover Alert! Hunter’s Prey by Moira Rogers (Bloodhound #2). Oh hey there Hunter. *bats lashes* *flips hair* He’s a cutie, yes?
For except and more info, go HERE.
5. I got a sneak peek at Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis (Bk 3 in her Lucky Harbor series) and it is adorable and super sexy! If you have not read this series yet, I highly recommend it. It is about three half-sisters who know of each other, but are not close, who all move to the small town of Lucky Harbor to renovate and run a bed and breakfast. The men are SUPER hot and the town is really cute.
4. I saw this cookbook pop up on Twitter. Who doesn’t love a good meatball? The Meatball Shop is also a restaurant in New York City with the slogan, “We Make Balls.” I’m in love already. I need to buy this as a Christmas gift for someone!
3. Speaking of Christmas…I think I need this. Boxed wine lovers unite! Who’s with me?
2. Ladies and Gents – NBC aired the Rugy Championship last Sunday. Big, muscular, sweaty, some very beardy, did I say sweaty? Sexy, rugby men grabbed my attention. Plus I was very intrigued by the actual game. No pads or anything. I really enjoyed it. The New Zealand team, named the All Blacks won. Congrats!
And thanks to Marcela, we have pics of the Italian Rugby players in their underwear:
And now your Friday is complete. Thank you Marcela! ;)
1. My Weekend – This weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch. If it was up to my husband, we’d go to the pumpkin patch located in Home Depot’s parking lot. *sigh*. But damn it! We are finding a good one! I hope! Happy Friday!!