9. Whoo and hoo! The cover has been released for Once Burned, book one in Vlad’s new series! Vlad is a character in the Night Huntress (Bones & Cat) series by Jeaniene Frost. I like him so much and so excited for this book. You can go to her site for the blurb. Releases June 26.
8. JR Ward posted the first sentence to Lover Reborn. Hold on to your pants y’all here it comes:
“The bastard’s taking the bridge! He’s mine!”
Captivating. LOL. And it’s said by Tohr. This book is going to be awesome, right? RIGHT? right?
6. Have you seen the teaser trailer to Game of Thrones Season Two?? Zomg. I’m so excited for this series to come back (April 1st). The cold winds are rising. *hold me*
I’m also just stating now for the record that I will be lusting after Jon Snow this season.
I love his little emo self. And I want to snuggle up under his fur cape with him. Just sayin’!
5. I’m officially addicted to Pinterest. I tried resisting but it didn’t work. For those who are not familiar, Pinterest is kind of like Tumblr, where you post pictures. But you can organize them onto different boards and it is very easy to “repin” other people’s pictures and comment. I love it for recipes too (as the web link is attached to the photo). I have started an Upcoming Romance Cover Board, where I post the covers of the books as I receive them. I of course also have a Brandon Flowers board and a Boyfriend Board. *ahem* Are you on Pinterest? Let me know!
4. So last week, Kris sent me a video of Jed Hill that I have to share with you guys. Jed is a model, also on the cover of The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton and Insatiable by Lauren Dane (among many others). Anyway, this video is of Jed with a friend in Italy. It is totally cheesy because they lounge around and kind of pose for the camera, but they are fine looking men, I’m not gonna lie. Some say it is best to view with the sound off because they aren’t the smartest of the bunch. LOL. It’s PG – just bathing suits among other things. There is also a lot of junk adjustment, and I love a good junk adjustment. You are welcome.
3. I saw a tweet from Heroes and Heartbreakers and had to share. Artist David Kawena has made his version of sexy Disney Heroes. *dies* Do I feel a tiny bit wrong and perverted for now lusting over Prince Phillip in his boxer briefs?? YES. But Damn it. He is hot under that damn purple outfit.
1. Happy Friday everyone! Have fun watching the Super Bowl – I hear we get a new trailer or commercial for the Hunger Games – get a sneak peek here.. Woot! Since the Patriots beat my beloved Ravens, I’ll be rooting for the Giants and eating lots of wings and nachos.