10. Someone knit this for me immediately. I need this in the morning. No one is allowed to talk to me if you can’t see my face. This will be the new rule. My head will slowly emerge as I drink my coffee. With a straw. (Thanks Molly!)
9. I’ve been blabbing all over Twitter about this book, but one last time I need to recommend it to everyone. Seriously one of the best Alpha-hole, stubborn heroes I have read. Yet…while Tack is a jerk, he has this soft spot for the heroine and by the end I was a mess! I love Tack. And his heroine, Tyra. Seriously, this book is SO much fun. The things that Tack says – O.M.G. Crack. CRACK I tell you! I highly recommend it. Kindle l Nook l Goodreads
8. Julie James has posted the cover of Love irresistibly on her blog. I love her covers! And I love her books. We have to wait until April for this one. *sobs* She has the blurb and a small excerpt on her blog in interested.
7. Maya Banks has announced a new trilogy coming next year, featuring three best friends. From the press release:
The series follows three billionaires—Gabe Hamilton, Jace Crestwell and Ash McIntyre—who are best friends and business partners. The men dominate both in the boardroom and in the bedroom. Each novel in the trilogy will explore the relationship of one of the men as he discovers the woman he will love.
Rush, the first book in the Breathless trilogy will be published in February 2013, followed quickly by the second book Fever in April 2013 and the conclusion Burn in August 2013.
What do we think? Are we excited for billionaires? Would it matter if the dudes were just $100,000aires? LOL. I wonder sometimes. I’ll totally read this though. You can read more at Maya’s site.
6. Why don’t I watch The Vampire Diaries???? Anyway, if you are a fan, E News has a clip from this upcoming season of Damon and Stefan arguing over the lovely lady. Oh to be her *dreamy sigh* Go HERE to watch it. The season premieres October 11.
5. O Come All Ye Kinky. Best title ever? This anthology coming from Riptide this December features stories from Joey Hill, Ava March, Katie Porter, LA Witt and a lot more. 20% of the proceeds to go a domestic violence charity as well. Read more about it and pre-order it HERE.
4. *Whispers* – Lady Boner Alert! Smexy Books reader Helen emailed me this video this week, and let me tell you. I stopped what I was doing and watched it over, and over. Ben Cohen was a rugby player turned activist. He fights against bullying and homophobia. Which is just so awesome – and HE IS HOT. In this video he is hairy, and dirty, in his tighty whities. He is swinging from ropes and picking up heavy objects. Let’s all just take a moment. Not sure if there is anything better. Enjoy. And thank you Helen.
You can pre-order the calendar HERE.
3. You guys. I need this. Called ‘The Popinator’ it is a voice activated popcorn machine. You say the word ‘pop’ and it shoots a popcorn at you! Watch the first 5 seconds of this video”
So it’s not for sale…but damn it. I would buy it. I also demand a Peanut M&Minator and a Fun Size Snickerinator. And a Squirt O’Wineinator. Yes. my fingers would never have to leave my Kindle. .
Read more HERE.
2. When did Chris Evans become so hot? Or has he always been this hot? Is it the beard? *Le Rawr* Go to Square Hippies to see a really cute interview with him.
Also, I think I’ve mentioned this site before but Square Hippies is a FUN site. With the tag line ‘worksafe shirtlessness’ it delivers hot men safe for work. Sometimes you don’t need the Peen, alright! (wait, what?)
1. Tom Hardy wants you all to have a Smexy Friday. He is going to be spending it with me of course, but we wish you a happy Weekend. Read something good! (I’ll be reading his tatts)