10. Let’s not talk about it, okay? (Thanks Tori)
9. Here is the cover for the next Jamie and Claire book, Written in my Own Heart’s Blood. Don’t get too excited, it doesn’t come out until December. Is it true the last book came out in 2009??? Good lordy. I’ve only read first 3 or 4 of this series. I LOVE these books but they stress me out too much. I need Jamie and Claire happy so in my head they have their HEA and all is good and yeah.
From this article:
The novel will follow your favorite characters through revolutionary Philadelphia as Jamie makes a dramatic return to Claire’s side, a new army sweeps the city, and romance and violence brew.
How does this one differ from previous Outlander novels?
You notice the symbol on the cover? It’s an octothorpe. That’s because I’m juggling eight storylines here (and one of them has to do with the printing trade). The books are all different, in tone, approach, theme, shape/structure, and (of course) plot. This one is shaped like a chord progression, and the one-word theme is “Betrayal.” (<<<—- uh oh)
so please assure us that there’s resolution in the beginning of Written in My Own Heart’s Blood?
DIANA GABALDON: Oh, yes. If you’re lucky, there will be quite a bit in the end, too
You all read it and let me know what happens, kay?
- Ty & Zane #8 (coming in 2014) will be set in Scotland. (oh reallllllly)
- She still plans to end the series at book nine. (excuse me while I sob quietly) but she may revisit them with novellas. (again, still sobbing)
- Nick and Kelly will have their own novella coming out at some point. You can read a teaser scene HERE.
7. This man shaved a dinosaur into his beard (on both sides of his face). Awesome? Weird? What other shapes could men create? I feel like taking a razor to my husband’s face to see what I can come up with. (Thanks Kate)
6. I hope y’all like cats because they are taking over the Top Ten today. Meow. First we have a tumblr called, Sports Balls Replaced with Cats. LOL. No really – LOL! It doesn’t take much to amuse me apparently.
What did we do with our lives before people created weird tumblrs? Oh wait –we actually had a life. *goes back to weird tumblrs* Find a lot more cat balls here.
5. So if cat balls are not your thing (and if you like cat balls then you have issues dude) how about men who look like cats? You guys – look at Gandy and his twin above. I’ve never been more attracted to a cat in my life *purrs*
Edward Kitty. I can’t even come up with a comment.
Well let’s hope there are a few more “BAMs” included. Five Bams is all we get? Damn it Fassy. (Link. Thanks Selena!!!)
3. If we are all going to continue to look at weird tumblrs and prepare ourselves for Fassy tonight, we are going to have to keep our strength up. Now there is a keyboard plate. This could be epic. I could wear my backwords popcorn hoodie…
while I have my keyboard plate and I may never have to get up from my computer again. It’s something to strive for y’all. (Link. Thanks Sophia)
2. I saw Jane tweet this yesterday. I don’t watch this show so I don’t know a lot of the backstory, but this contestant is blind. And she made a pie, something she is not familiar with baking. She doesn’t know what it looks like or if it turned out. Just watch. You can’t help but tear up. It’s…..it’s damn good. “Stop doubting yourself. Be bold.” <3 <3 <3
1. Today I’m finishing up After Hours by Cara McKenna (it’s gooooood) then it’s onto The Chocolate Rose by Laura Florand. I hope everyone has a great Friday! I know I will since Fassy is coming by later! I’ll be preggers by midnight! Holla!