10. You guys – the holiday season is basically here. DON’T PANIC. (link)
9. Speaking of wine, there is only one correct way to pour.
8. Thea Harrison has announced a new trilogy from her Elder Races series – the first book is Moonshadow, out this December. This looks good! Can’t wait!
7. Are we all watching Poldark, season two??? I loooooove this series. My husband likes it a lot too. (We might like it for different reasons)
6. The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey audio book is on sale today for $2.95. I listened to this a while ago and it’s such a great book and narration. It’s not a romance – it’s an apocalypse book. Bonus – the movie is coming out this year and the trailer looks great (trailer gives away some spoilers)
5. Something about a guy pumping gas into a pick-up truck…. with fine thighs. Guess who? LINK.
3. Are you guys watching This is Us?? I needed a show like this back in my life now that Parenthood is over. It’s cute – and gives me feelings. And we got to see Milo V’s nakey butt. (and both endings so far have killed me!)
1.It’s been gloomy and rainy all week – but I have a ray of sunshine tomorrow – I may be adopting another dog. I adopted a 6-pound chihuahua/malti-poo mix a few months ago and she has become the love of my life. I just need one more to complete me. He is a 4-pound chihuahua/Pomeranian and he needs me. I need him. Then I’m done. I swear. It’s my boys fault for growing up and becoming independent. *wink*