10. No arguing over wine this weekend! BTW – I had wine out of a can yesterday. Yes – a can. Like a can of beer – but wine – and it was delicious! My husband even agreed and he is more of a wine snob than myself.
9. I have not read this book. I’m not familiar with this author. But a book called Hipster Brothel, with the tagline, “The lumberjack of his dreams is now available for rent” — I’M IN. Going to read it this weekend. From Goodreads it sounds pretty cute. Also on Kindle Unlimited. Thank you Felicia for the heads up!
8. Are we sick of Star Wars yet? NO. No we are not! This December – The Last Jedi.
7. And speaking of movies, we got to see more posters for the upcoming Beauty and the Beast movie. I’m so excited. My date night is already planned. See them all HERE.
They are called “Lit Headphones” LOL. I think we all need a pair in our lives.
4. You guys – Mr Clean is going to be shaking his booty and CLEANING in an ad during this year’s superbowl. You can watch the ad here (I haven’t watched it because I like to watch them live with friends during the superbowl – so if it’s super lame sorry! LOL)
3. Your Friday cute.
2. I have to give a HUGE thank you to Sophia from Fiction Vixen (and also my bestie) who designed a new header for us. She is amazing and found beautiful pictures and spoils us. (also is amazing when I text her and tell her I broke Smexy Books and she always can fix it for me)
1.Happpppppy Friday. My nephew turns three so we are going to be partying up with him this weekend. Have a great weekend!