8. I know you all have seen it, but since it’s basically my favorite thing ever, I have to put it in my top ten. I want to be that little girl!!! Also, best gif ever. (link)
6. The Great British Bake Off has been on television in the UK for six seasons I think – it is only now that US viewers get to watch a few seasons of the show. In America, called The Great British Baking Show (Pillsbury owns the word “bakeoff”) Netflix is showing three season (I believe season 4, 5, 6 from UK, but I could be mistaken. I don’t want to google too much because I don’t want to be spoiled by who wins).
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. My husband is in love with this show. My kids are in love with this show. It’s a baking competition but with low drama. The contestants root for each other and help each other out. The hosts are adorable and funny. The two judges are honest but never horribly mean. I adore it all. It makes me so, so happy. We are in US season two and I’m watching more tonight and I love it.
5. My younger son is obsessed with legos – and I think he would love this. It’s Lego Tape. Looks like it’s back by a kickstarter and set to ship this July. The pictures and video HERE make it look really cool, and it’s not that expensive. It looks really cool!
4. For the Brock O’Hurn fans out there. He really likes his SugarBear hair vitamins! ;)
3. This little dog had the BEST agility course run, ever! It made me laugh so much. You can watch the full video here. He is so full of energy and life and just did his best <3 <3
2. Speaking of dogs, does my dog (on the left) look like a dog, or look like a bat (on the right)?? Is he part bat?? As someone on twitter said, he is a “Pom-Bat” – he might be :)
1.I hope everyone has a fun and safe St. Patrick’s day! Have a great weekend!