9. I reviewed and recommend More Than Luck by Casey Cameron earlier this week – which was a nerdy m/m romance. Well hold on to your keyboards because I have another nerdy m/m rec – Hard Wired by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell. It’s soooo good and sexy and emo and everything I wanted. (The entire series is great). Put on your yoga pants, claim the couch and enjoy. Goodreads l Kindle
8. The fella and I have started a new show – The Expanse. It’s a sci-fi drama on the syfy channel (but streaming on Prime). ooooh – we like. Set 200 years into the future, inter-planet travel is available, and it’s Earth vs. Mars vs. the outlaws in the Ceres asteroid belt. So far it is getting a thumbs up. (I believe it’s a book series as well that some have rec’d to me)
7. The women of NASA lego set! Happiness!!!
6. I came across this on Facebook. I don’t know what’s happening but the guy pulls a car – stops it – then pushes it back from where it came from. WHAT is happening??? ABS are happening! It’s one minute of sexiness.
That hair and statement necklace. Oh my Mr. Trudeau.
Would it take away something if I wanted one with a man-titty cover? I mean, the classics are great but – I want my literary purse to have abs and a happy trail. (link)
2. This actually doesn’t look that hard to do – time consuming…but looks fairly easy and cute!! #UnicornCake
1.I totally skipped #4 because I’m late for a sushi lunch date and I couldn’t find anything else! I’m sorry! But sushi is calling my name. Have a great weekend – read something SMEXY. Wear yoga pants! Drink wine! :)