10. It’s me…Tori. *princess wave* Every once in a blue moon I remember SmexyBooks is actually a joint effort and I get off my lazy arse and give Mandi a break by doing the Top Ten.
9. Taxes are due in four days. What wine goes best with I’m broke?
8. It’s all about GUYS GUYS GUYS at Papermag.com this month and there is no better way to celebrate than with NAKED MEN READING IN BED! I’m totally on board with this. :)
7.Who says unicorns don’t exist? Unicorn frappuccinos are coming to Starbucks soon and you too can partake of this whipped edible glittery goodness. I’m not a fan of Starbucks-I think their coffee tastes like burnt paper- but I may break my own rules for this. Read all about it here.
6. This November, Thor: Ragnarok movie releases. I’M SO READY!!
5. Also ready for this one. Stephen King’s IT is one of my all time fav horror reads and I watch the made for tv version religiously. I can’t WAIT to see it on the big screen in September. BRING IT PENNYWISE!!!
4. How freaking cool is this bar? Pretty freaking cool! We totally need a book convention held here. Read more about Mr. Fogg’s Residence Bar here.
3. STAR WARS!!! Are we ready for The Last Jedi? Yes. Yes, we are.
2. Buzzfeed addresses a legit concern…annoying things that happen in in sex scenes that don’t happen in real life. They are hilarious and very very true. Read here.
1. Is everyone who celebrates Easter ready for Easter? I’m not. I totally forgot it was this Sunday and I have NOTHING. *ashamed face* Thankfully my mil didn’t forget and is hosting this year’s dinner. I hope she has plenty of Lucifer’s testicles. (HAHAHAHAHA)