10. I realized after I read this, that I do this. I can’t call anyone without first texting and telling them I’m going to call. Not that I really call anyone anyway – but I’m terrified of bothering someone. #AlwaysTextFirst
9. Shout out to @Has (who is a great twitter follow and romance blogger in general) for rec’ing Rule of Luck by Catherine Cerveny. Sci-Fi – great heroine. Sexy hero. Lots of twists. Good world building. I enjoyed it. Book two is already out.
7. Puppers! No puppers….don’t do it!! (link) My husband saw It last night with his co-workers. My strict instructions were – do NOT come home and recap the movie. I don’t want to hear any details. K. Thx. What does he do when he walks in the door? “Let me tell you about this one part…” No. NO NO.
The dog is the real hero here pic.twitter.com/ExVTAEa0L1
— Mikel Jollett (@Mikel_Jollett) September 11, 2017
6. Another good puppers.
5. Sam Heughan is so cute! When he gets mad about Jon Snow’s but – *giggle* (I’m way behind on Outlander shows – don’t judge me)
4. Have you seen these hottie cops from Gainesville? I believe this picture has helped raise a lot of $$ for hurricane victims. And guys – there WILL be a calendar. To donate and for more info – go here.
***Edit: Ugh . So the guy in the middle has said some horrible things on social media. Link to the article. NOT hot. I was unaware when I included this in the list. Sorry about that.
3. My husband works for a company that prints things. And I really want them to start selling suitcases with our faces on them. Because it’s so weird and kinda creepy – but I’d totally buy it.
2. I love Jennifer Garner – and she recently joined Instagram. She posted a video yesterday of herself, high off of laughing gas and anesthesia after a dental procedure – crying and laughing about Hamilton. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. I can’t even understand everything she is saying- but I dare you not to giggle. #SoBeautiful
My teen’s wisdom teeth are starting to come in and all he wants is to talk nonsense after waking up from his surgery, so I can record him and put it on youtube. He has such grand dreams for his life. ;)
1.Update on Tori! Her and her family and all her pets, including Josie the pig and her dog and chickens are all safe after the hurricane. She still doesn’t have power but they were able to find fuel yesterday to get her generator going again. She is very excited to take a shower when her power comes back (estimated to be Monday). Some of her neighbors got power yesterday so fingers crossed it finds its way to her house sooner than next week!!