10. I have two cats that are both sixteen years old – and they STILL try to climb up my tree and knock it over. We have to anchor it to the wall now.
Stella Lane thinks math is the only thing that unites the universe. She comes up with algorithms to predict customer purchases–a job that has given her more money than she knows what to do with, and way less experience in the dating department than the average thirty-year-old.
It doesn’t help that Stella has Asperger’s and French kissing reminds her of a shark getting its teeth cleaned by pilot fish. Her conclusion: she needs lots of practice–with a professional. Which is why she hires escort Michael Phan. The Vietnamese and Swedish stunner can’t afford to turn down Stella’s offer, and agrees to help her check off all the boxes on her lesson plan–from foreplay to more-than-missionary position…
Before long, Stella not only learns to appreciate his kisses, but crave all of the other things he’s making her feel. Their no-nonsense partnership starts making a strange kind of sense. And the pattern that emerges will convince Stella that love is the best kind of logic…
my family’s Christmas card this year lmao pic.twitter.com/A2L7wfsprN
— Emily Seawright (@cantseawright) November 26, 2017
8. This has made the rounds of the internet this week. It makes me giggle every time I see it. And a lot of people have responded with their own awkward single pics.
7. This gives me anxiety. I love a giraffe. But maybe not when I’m having my english muffin and coffee? I don’t know guys. They have slimy tongues.
6. Two animals I have enjoyed this week are Beatrix and Midge – I first saw a compliation of their antics on Reddit, but then I found their Instagram page and they are so cute!! The dog and cat love each other – and also play together! The cat in the video above makes me giggle so much. My dogs and cats do not have this relationship. LOL
he’s like a fully evolved pokemon pic.twitter.com/RKpqOeFs1e
— love, beth (@midtownkeery) November 29, 2017
5. This bearded Captain America is keeping me warm and cozy during these cold winter days. You wear that beard reeeeeeeaallll well sir.
4. Guys. I’m ALL about the royals. I can’t even deal with how happy this makes me. Kate and Wills are due in April??? A May wedding??? I must cancel all spring plans. My husband and two sons have had to sit at the dinner table for the past three nights and listen to me talk about this. LOL.
3. Guys – I don’t know. Do we need upside down trees? Is there a point?? Can’t we just stay with the tradition of having a tree standing upright? Am I an old fuddy-duddy????
2. I am a chocolate martini snob. I like my chocolate martinis rich and dark and verrrry chocolaty. This is the best and it will be made for Christmas eve festivities. It’s called the Chocolate Blitzen and I found it from the Tipsy Bartender in 2014. Recipe:
1/2 oz. (15ml) Vodka
1/2 oz. (15ml) Dark Creme de Cacao
1 oz. (30ml) Baileys Irish Cream
1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Ice Cream
2 oz. (60ml) Melting Chocolate
1. Rim glass with hot melted chocolate and dip in chocolate sprinkles.
2. Blend vodka, creme de cacao, baileys and ice cream. Do not blend the ice cream completely to a liquid. Let it maintain some of it’s thickness.
3. Pour into chocolate rimmed glass and add sprinkles on top.
The ice cream is an important part of this. Omg it’s so good. And you must put the melted chocolate on the rim. I make my husband make them because they are a lot of work. LOLOLOL. I’m a nice wife like that.
1.This weekend we go to our annual Breakfast with Santa at our local fire station. I make my boys (13 and 11) sit NEXT to santa on the couch for a picture (he is a reallllly good santa) and they are already complaining about it. LOL. Then we go get our tree and decorate it! And have egg nog! Happiness!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!