10. Have y’all seen this?
CLEAR YOUR MF’N SCHEDULEShttps://t.co/12HmmlaFSI— Jennifer Laughran (@literaticat) April 8, 2020
9. Soooo, my week has basically been watching Netflix or cute animal videos. This made me smile.
'Peanut, get out of that mud puddle.' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/t3oGeGrS3k— Southern Sister Resister (@ResisterSis20) April 6, 2020
8. So damn cute.
This morning's mental health must:— Alexandra Rosas (@GDRPempress) April 4, 2020
what a penguin weigh-in looks—and sounds—like: pic.twitter.com/p7Ogz9HZLP
7. Okay, one more.
Never leave your phone near a Fox pic.twitter.com/cKTFLhhND1— The World Of Funny (@TheWorldOfFunny) April 7, 2020
6. I lied. But I swear, this is the last one.
This is the best thing you'll see today 💕💕— Cute Animal Vines (@CuteAnimaIVines) April 5, 2020
5 How about a cover reveal? I spied this on Twitter the other day and *heart eyes*.
The cover for QUEEN MOVE is here!— @kennedyrwrites (@kennedyrwrites) April 6, 2020
Releases May 26!
✮ Pre-Order: https://t.co/6jEmISBsPi
(Special pre-order price increases upon release)
➜ Childhood besties to grown folk lovers
➜ A bar mitzvah!
➜ A single Dad
➜ Girl Swagger on steroids
➜ Hot sexy times in a mud room pic.twitter.com/P2GeYIYKiz
4. @RomBkPod has their newest episode live and ready for you to listen.
📣 N O W L I V E 📣 #RomBkPod ep #129 is now live & filtering to Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, & podcatchers everywhere! Subscribe now so you don’t miss a single episode of #InclusiveRomance recommendations! All links in profile. pic.twitter.com/a9ZLBPmmzx— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) April 10, 2020
3. So this is a thing that is happening. Are you planning on watching?
‘One World: Together at Home’ Telecast Will Span Major Networks, Feature Lady Gaga, Paul McCartney, Lizzo, Billie Eilish, More https://t.co/Hn6Fj2MgkW— Variety (@Variety) April 6, 2020
2. I’ve seen a ton of these on FB and Twitter and this is the only one I really clicked on. Why do all of these categories have at least one trope that I hate? LOL. I can’t decide between table 2 or 4.
Where are we sitting? pic.twitter.com/sj8DZR0slM— The Ripped Bodice (@TheRippedBodice) April 9, 2020
1. My TBR stack loves me right now, but I think I might hit read an ARC that hit my Kindle this week instead. I scored an early copy of the new VE Schwab, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, and I don’t think I can wait until October to read it.
Y’all have a wonderful weekend and a happy Easter! Stay safe!