Y’all wouldn’t believe how many people have asked me for recs this week for their zoom book clubs. LOL.
10. I am here to sastify all your cat Tik Tok needs.
19 Of The Best Cat TikToks From This Week https://t.co/yapLW5xSPy— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) July 27, 2020
9. I was entirely too amused by this when I saw it on my Twitter feed. LOL
Y’all remember the llamas on the loose in AZ LOL. Well I sped up the video and put Roman Holiday to it HAHAHA pic.twitter.com/vlY9klZzMZ— katy (@katrynmarieee) July 28, 2020
8. This thread of August releases as jewelry is 😍😍.
With the end of July around the corner, it's time for my regular thread of #AugustReleases presented with #coversasjewelry— Ели (@e_savova) July 29, 2020
1/ Deal with the Devil by Kit Rocha released in July but I missed in my last month's thread, so here it is. pic.twitter.com/gBCqvGf7la
7. Emmy nominations were released this week and one of my favorites has 15 of them. This makes me happy.
6. Speaking of Emmy nominations, here is the full list:
5. Everyone wish #RomBkPod a Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Today marks one year since we uploaded our teaser episode and introduced #RomBkPod to #Romancelandia. We’ve learned so much since then and can’t wait to share season two with you all. Thank you for listening and happy reading! #InclusiveRomance pic.twitter.com/W6PA1fxstF— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) July 30, 2020
4. I noticed several author/reader/book lover virtual events. They all look super fun.
Join authors @ladrianaherrera and @alexisdaria for a conversation about books, romance and fandom hosted by @WordUpBooks on Thursday, August 6th at 7pm ET. Register for this free event here: https://t.co/W6pSvh27DG pic.twitter.com/BPIWFzDP00— Harlequin Books (@HarlequinBooks) July 30, 2020
Psssst. Want to know more about the Virtually Yours Weekend? Check out a list of the author experiences offered to #BunsAndRosesTea ticket holders here: https://t.co/sZAHh6a3br— Buns & Roses Literacy Tea (@BunsAndRosesTea) July 30, 2020
All tickets go on sale Monday, August 3rd at noon, central. pic.twitter.com/T73URyE4T1
3. The Ripped Bodice announced that their Awards for Excellence in Romantic Fiction will be back again for 2020. Winners will be annouced on Valentines Day next year.
We are thrilled to officially announce that— The Ripped Bodice (@TheRippedBodice) July 27, 2020
🏆 The Ripped Bodice Awards for Excellence in Romantic Fiction 🏆
will return for 2020!
We are so grateful that @SPTV is once again sponsoring our prizes and charitable contributions!https://t.co/5vnL2ZLedn
2. I know a lot of my friends watched and loved Sweet Magnolias on Netflix. Y’all will be happy to know that it’s been renewed.
1. BookPage has their ‘best romance novels of 2020 so far’ list up. It’s a pretty great list. I’ve read a bunch of the books mentioned and really enjoyed. What do you think?
Happy Friday everyone! Y’all have a wonderful, safe weeked!