6. My week – Yes, you read that right. Only a top six this week but I have a good excuse for being offline for a few days. My new niece, Katherine Elizabeth was born yesterday. She is the first baby for my brother and his wife. Oh, Auntie Smexy is excited. A girl in the family – finally. Is it too early to give her some romance books and a Killers album? Maybe. I did have a Brandon Flowers shirt on the first time she saw me. It’s a good start. Baby and SIL are doing well.
5. Jeanine Frost has released the trailer to One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress book #6) and the first three chapters of the book. Go HERE to check it out. I can’t wait to read this one!! Releases August 30th.
4. So excited to see on Leontine’s blog that Finding Eden by Kele Moon is coming out soon. This is a prequel to Beyond Eden, which I really enjoyed earlier this year. The cover though makes me go, huh? Blurb for Finding Eden:
Angry and spoiled Danny Carlow struggles to find his place in the world when his hatred for authority makes survival difficult. The only thing that keeps him from completely giving up and turning to a life of crime is his friendship with clean cut Paul Mattling. More than his conscience and his best friend, Paul’s also the one Danny secretly pines for with every ounce of his being.
Paul is a natural over achiever with a football scholarship and straight A’s to boast about. Yet, Paul is haunted by an abusive childhood that’s left him more scarred than anyone realizes. Looking for an escape from his demons, Paul has his own deviant secrets, ones he doesn’t want anyone, especially Danny to know about.
When dark desires are accidentally revealed Danny and Paul end up coming together in a clash of wild passion more tumultuous than either of them could have anticipated. Tasting the forbidden is sweet, but it turns the tables on their relationship, putting everything, even their life-long friendship in jeopardy.
3. I had NO idea Aftermath by Ann Aguirre was coming out at the end of August until I read Spaz’s post! I’m not a huge sci-fi reader but Ann Aguirre writes an amazing series. There is only one book left in the series after Aftermath, and that makes me sad but excited. This journey March and Jax have gone on in these books is so cool. If you haven’t read these – start with Grimspace.
2. Hunger Games news, because yes I’m obsessed with these books and upcoming movies :) If you click on the image above, you can get a closer look at each tribute and the actor representing them. Also the new cover of Entertainment Weekly is out:
Hello there Gale and Peeta :) Also included in the article – Peeta at his dad’s bakery:
Looking good! The Hunger Games movie is scheduled to come out late March.
1. This weekend I’m reading Provoke Me by Cari Quinn – the heroine just went to a sex club and the hero happens to be there too. I expect naughtiness. Happy Friday!