The Sexy Forearm

“Clearly the sight of a well-muscled forearm incited a woman to utter depravity.” – Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare

He swiped a muscled forearm over his sweaty brow and gave her a lethal grin. – Down for the Count by Christine Bell

She could see his forearms were sprinkled with light brown hair. For a moment she was captivated by those naked arms. – One Final Step by Stephanie Doyle

The sleeves of his shirt were cut off, revealing his corded biceps and roped forearms. – Feeling Hot by Elle Kennedy

His muscled forearms alone were drool-worthy… – Ride With Me by Ruthie Knox.

Every romance hero must have a sexy forearm. A cut off shirt, a rolled up sleeve, or just plain naked, the forearm is an underrated body part, that I’m finding is essential in making the romance hero a stud.

And just in case you need some examples of real life sexy forearms, I give you the ‘Fuck Yeah Forearms’ tumblr, which is pure awesome.

Is the forearm on your sexy radar?

Comments

Is the forearm on your sexy radar?

It is now! I always thought the sexiest part of a man’s body was the back of the neck, but now I’m reconsidering my choice.

I find forearms absolutely sexy. One time I visited my husband at work and he was at his desk with his business shirt sleeves rolled up to the elbow and wearing his smart guy glasses. I nearly ravished him on the desk. lol.

3. Amanda says

Forearms are great because they give you an idea of what the rest of the arm looks like and I have always had a thing for arms

4. Stephanie says

I have always loved forearms! I shared this with a male friend in college one time and he teased me about it constantly after that. He would roll his sleeves up to his elbows and just laugh at me. Didn’t help that he had nice forearms…lol

I am a shameless forearm ‘ho. Ruthie, I love that line from Ride With Me.

Here’s a juicy forearm excerpt from my latest wip, just finished it this week! YAY!

“So, you’re here this morning for…” She trailed off, letting her keys dangle from one finger.

“To assess your lawn care needs.” He pushed up his sleeves, displaying tanned, muscular forearms and the complete lack of a ring on his left hand. “Your house is on my route, so I thought I’d stop by and take a look. Mind if I take a walk around? I don’t have my estimate sheets on me, but I’ll give you an oral, if that’s okay.”

I thought I was a weirdo for having a major thing for a gorgeous forearm over most other parts of a man. Thank you for letting me know I am in good company Mandi. :D This made my day!

OH hells yeah! My future hubs sent me a picture before I met him in person. I noticed his forearms first–sweater sleeves pushed up to his elbows. Been with him 22 yrs and the forearms are still HOT!

Now, I’m a sucky person because I had no idea that part was…called the forearms until I was Twitter educated. I have always liked that part of the arm. A rolled up or pushed up sleeve of a dress shirt? Gets me every time. I just kinda sit and drool.

The 22-year-old mind mess that is my flirting buddy has great forearms. I…may find ways and meanings to keep touching them.

Last week I submitted a book to my editor that includes the line “Was there anything more erotic than a man’s hairy forearm?”, and now this post. I *love* it!!

I’m a long-time fan of good forearms. It’s good to know my fetish and I are in such terrific company.