10. I’m completely obsessed with the Lizzie Bennett Diary videos. Beyond obsessed. Unfamiliar? They are a modern adaption of Pride & Prejudice told in Vlog style. Completely adorable and they capture the book so well. Darcy and his awkward flirting makes me die swooning. There are currently 86 episodes and each one is 3-4 minutes long. We are getting towards the end, as Wickham and Lydia’s drama is now unfolding. *bites lip* This above gif make me smile so much. Yes Darcy – Lizzie is touching your shoulder.
9. Every day, Kresley Cole is slowing revealing the cover for Macrieve, the thirteenth book in her IAD series scheduled to come out this July. I like what I see so far. Visit her Facebook Page to follow the reveal.
8. I’m a big fan of Ann Aguirre’s Sirantha Jax series and I’m so happy to find out she is going to be starting a spin-off series. Per her website: The Dread Queen trilogy is set in the Jax universe, 30 to 40 years after Jax ends. The villain from Doubleblind, Jael, will be the hero & love interest. The heroine? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see. But Dred is pretty awesome. For the book blurb go HERE. As I always say, Sci-fi isn’t something I seek out, but her Sirantha Jax series is so well done (and completed). If you have yet to try it, check out Grimspace. Jax is one of my favorite heroines.
7. Big news from Ilona Andrews – they just announced this week that they will be writing THREE more books in their Kate Daniels series!!! Book seven was suppose to be the final one, but they realized the story isn’t quite done yet. This excites me greatly. Kate Daniels is also right up there with Sirantha Jax in my favorite heroine list. And Curran…well do I need to discuss how hot Curran is? *winks*
Side note: All month, Vampire Book Club will be featuring love letters from bloggers to their favorite heroes. Yesterday Marcela from The Bookaholic Cat wrote a love letter to Curran. Check back each day for fun things. My letter will be up Valentine’s Day to a certain sexy hero. I’ll give you a hint – he doesn’t like to wear underwear. And I discuss this with him in the letter.
6. The cover for the next adult contemporary romance by Samantha Young – Down London Road was just released. Sexy sexy! You can go to Goodreads to read the blurb. And don’t forget I’ll be moderating a live video chat with Samantha Young and Julie James on Valentine’s Day fro 3-4pm EST. Here is the link. Get your questions ready!
5. Yesterday, Forever Romance tweeted pictures of the cover shoot for Reaver’s book by Larissa Ione. Oh hello sexy angel. They also tweeted pictures from Elizabeth Hoyt’s Duke of Midnight (Hero is Hero’s brother!) Scroll back in Forever Romance’s twitter stream..lots of pics!
3. So I have a penis cake pan in the back of my pantry from hosting various bachelorette parties. (I’m not the only one, right?) I’ve never gotten rid of it because…well…sometimes you just have to have your girlfriends over and eat peen cake. But I’ve never thought about using it for other alternatives! The options I now have with my peen cake pan are endless. Like a the Wizard above. Or this UFO..Blasting off…(oh my..something is blasting off for sure)
Are we feeling inspired?? If you need more ideas, go here – “One Woman’s Struggle to use her Penis Pan.” I love people.
2. Speaking of PEEN! This is a short film of Becks sprinting through the streets in his underwear. He is so good to us! He even picks a wedgie twice and somehow makes it look hot. Thank you David Beckham for having an underwear line. May you have many new products in the future. You can buy his undies (unfortunately probably not the actual pair he is wearing in the video) HERE.
1.YAY for Friday. Hopefully those in the Northeast are keeping safe in the blizzard! Charge that kindle and snuggle in.
Last Sunday you may have heard my beloved Baltimore Ravens won the Superbowl. I’m still hungover from it! Okay not really (maybe a little). Anyway! My friend Amy from Overstuffed Bookshelf wanted to celebrate this win with me and you guys! So she is offering a $10 Amazon giftcard to one commenter. Leave a comment to enter – talk about the top ten, or what commercial you like best during the superbowl. Or just comment on Beck’s package. What? I’ll pick a random commenter tomorrow afternoon. Thanks Amy!!
Edited to add: The winner of the Gift Card is – Christine. Congrats – an email is coming. Thanks again to Amy for hosting the giveaway!