10. Shannon Stacey tweeted this gif earlier this week with the caption, Me right now, along with pretty much everyone else in the Northeast. It’s been a piss poor winter y’all. IF ONLY MY HAIR LOOKED THAT GOOD IN THE FREEZING WIND AND SNOW. Damn it Jon Snow. Stop being so sexy on top of a mountain. You don’t even have any snot coming out.
9. Thanks to a rec from Pamela, I read Impossible Things by Kate Johnson this week and I really enjoyed it. The hero is a warlord, feared by many, but he is actually a really good guy. He rescues the heroine who is a very abused slave. She is also blind and a healer. (She also has other tricks up her sleeve). Obviously she has a lot of healing to do and she needs to learn to trust again due to the severe abuse she suffered. Due to this, there is not a lot of physical romance, but the courtship is nice. And I loved the heroine’s journey to gain strength and confidence. My only complaint is I felt the end was rushed – I wanted to see them happy together longer. But overall a very nice, different read. I liked it. Goodreads l Kindle
8. OMG Filip Filsar. You GO with your badass mustached self.
7. OH HEY GUYS. So I love coffee. I love shirtless men. Now I can enjoy both. That is if I lived in Spokane, Washington . Hot Cup of Joe, features shirtless baristas. I’m actually not sure how I feel about this. LOL. Not sure I want naked stranger man chest near my coffee. (thanks Kate)
5. I have yet to watch Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show (I can stay awake for my beloved Andy Cohen, but that’s my limit) but this piece is amazing!! So worth a watch.
4. Buzzfeed came out with their ’22 Hottest Bearded Men in Britain’ list. While it’s not the best list in the world, the above gif of Fassy is so worth it!
3. Rose Lerner tweeted this really cute video of actors discussing who their favorite is – Batman or Superman. It’s fun to watch.
2. I’ve been doing the subscription box thing all wrong. I currently subscribe to Ipsy box (my favorite) Birch Box and Glossy Box. All make-up samples. But this week, Brie introduced me to the Flaviar Box aka THE BOOZE BOX. Each month they send you ‘5 Premium Spirits.’ Who needs lip liner when you can be guzzling booze straight from your mail box. Brilliant.