10. My kids have had school for a total of 3.5 hours this week due to the weather. Now we all have that chest congestion cough thing. Save me. Save me from this week.
9. I have yet to read this – but! Jane from Dear Author and peeps on twitter and our facebook page have rec’d Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan to me. I hear the hero is a virgin. Yes. I’m going to read it this weekend. I’ll report back. Goodreads l Kindle
8. The King by JR Ward is available for pre-order at her virtual signing site. She will personalize the book to you and you will receive it once it’s released this April. I think supplies are very limited so if you want a signed book, better hurry up!
Now that is a vegetable I’d eat. Link for more.
Bake a chocolate chip cookie with an oreo in the middle. *flails* I’m obviously not utilizing the oreo cookie the correct way.
5. Tom Hiddleston will be appearing on Top Gear on BBC America later this month. I guess this means he will be driving around a fast car? Does this excite you? I’m still waiting for him to do something for me.
4. Speaking of men who don’t do anything, guess what??? I’ve started watching Sherlock on BBC – the one with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. I’m now in love with Benedict Cumberbatch!! I get it!! I get the attraction. Well – I should clarify – I’m in love with the character of Sherlock. I want him to….analyze me.
This is a really great series. Each season is three episodes, each about 1.5 hours. SO well casted and written. My husband and I are really enjoying it. It’s on Netflix.
3. The Lego Movie opens today! My kids are so darn excited. Even better – I’ve read several reviews and they are all raving about it. I’m not a huge fan of kid movies – but I’m kind of excited to see this too. Legos have been such a big part of my kids’ entertainment. See the trailer here.
2. This will be happening this weekend. Jalepeno Popper Grilled Cheese. OMG.
1. As mentioned above, I’ll be trying Archer’s Voice this weekend. I also want to try a m/m book by Cardeno C. A ‘new to me’ author. Have a great weekend! Stuff yourself with grilled cheese!