10. OMG a Strawbeary!! Never eat it! (Faces in Things is a fun twitter acct to follow)
9. One of my favorite authors. Julie James has a book on sale. Just the Sexiest Man Alive is now $1.99. I recommend all her books. My favorite I think is A Lot Like Love, but they are all good. Her next release comes out in May.
8. Lots of book news and cover reveals this week. Above is the latest from Joanna Wylde, Reaper’s Stand. This will be Picnic’s book! Before this one releases, Devil’s Game comes out this June. If you have yet to try this author I highly recommend her – Reaper’s Property is good, but Reaper’s Legacy is reallllllly good.
Other news: Thea Harrison reveals the cover for Pia Saves the Day. Ann Aguirre announced a New Adult series coming out. Tamara Morgan has a new book coming out that looks really cute. And Nalini Singh revealed the cover for Archangel’s Shadows and a snippet.
7. Helyce reviewed this book a couple of years ago and I finally sat down to read it this week. I enjoyed it SO much. It’s a well done, small-town romance set in the outer-banks of North Carolina. It has a strong romance and a nice look into the entire family. (She writes kids well too!) I’m going straight to the second and third book (just released) of this series. Goodreads l Kindle
6. Have you guys heard of Whaling? I’m trying to bring you the latest news. *wink* It’s the cool thing to do to imitate it. Go here and see. Who has done this? How injured were you? LOL. I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks and I feel like I may do this on that night to commemorate my new year. There is also a good chance alcohol will be involved that night so whaling will sound like an amazing idea.
5. You know who is a really cool dude and so smart I could listen to him every single day? Neil Degrasse Tyson. An astrophysicist who has had an amazing career – he now hosts the show Cosmos on Fox. It’s a 13 episode series on Sunday nights – you can catch the first episode on demand. Such a cool/fun/informative show. For those that watched – the Cosmic Calendar? So crazy. Anyway – highly rec it! (He is also an awesome Twitter follow)
4. Most downloaded books in each state. Best part? Romance category is the winner!! Check out your state here. (I had never heard of my state’s book).
3. I can’t leave you this Friday without some type of nakey man. Here are 29 gifs of amazing abs. What numbers are your favorite? I say 7, 20 and 21. But there are no losers here.
1. Friiiiiiidaaaayyyyy. *clings to box of wine* Y’all – I had a kid this week that vomited three nights in a row. May that never happen again. *rocks with box of wine*