10. How come Barbie never got pregnant? Click to find out. (It’s really stupid walking dead humor that made me snort my coffee this morning)
She also released the cover for her March 2015 release, Dark Debt.
Remember when JR Ward would have those internet chats and one of the BDB brothers would come online and everyone would freak out? Man those were fun days.
8. There is a new romance App on the market. Created by RWA, the Novel Engagement App is here for author and book news. From an email I received because putting it in my own words is just too darn hard:
- Search for specific titles, authors, events and publication dates, OR use tags, subgenres and tropes to discover new titles
- Start your own romance library with your TBR, read, and favorites lists in the “Reader Zone”
- Answer trivia questions and enter contests
- Sign up for alerts and follow authors to keep up-to-date on new releases, contests, events and more!
- Dedicated author pages showcase buy links, current and backlisted books, upcoming events, bios, photos, awards and social media links
You can also head to their website for more information. I’m going to download it this weekend and play around with it.
7. Kindle Unlimited opens today. What is that you ask? for $9.99 a month, you will have access to 600,000 books and 1,000ish audio books – with unlimited reading/listening on any device. Sounds pretty cool..but..I was browsing through the romance books available in this program and I didn’t see a ton I would want to read (I didn’t browse for too long). There is a free 30-day trial, which is a nice way to see if you would use it.
6. Enough book talk! Geez. Let’s just head straight into dudes getting undressed for us. Yes. Take it off Robbie Ammell. Excuse me while I stare at his stomach all damn day. Here is the rest of the list. It’s pretty PG.
5. Speaking of someone who should be stripping for us…Charlie Hunnam. Why isn’t he in his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. WHHHHHYYYY?
Also note – season premiere of Sons of Anarchy is September 9th. Squeak.
4. You guys. I could listen to Tom Hiddleston talk all day. ALL DAY. I’m going to stare at Robbie Ammell’s stomach and listen to Tom Hiddleston all day. And eat baked ruffled chips and drink wine. You can’t stop me!!!
3. Bree tweeted this salad link this week, and it looked so good I went to the store and stuffed five mason jars with greek salad. It’s so good and easy! And so nice to just pull out lunch from the refrigerator ready to go. I did use a low-fat salad dressing rather than the one listed in the recipe. Since the dressing stays at the bottom of the jar, it marinates the tomatoes and cucumbers and keeps the lettuce crisp at the top. There are other links for more salads — going to try some new ones next week.
2. Dudes are putting flowers in their beards. FLOWERBEARDS.
Me: “Hey husband, can I stick flowers in your beard for my top ten?”
Husband: “Hurry up, I have to get to work.”
So I recreated the above masterpiece….
I’m an amazing artist.
1. This weekend I’m reading Looking for Trouble by Victoria Dahl. Excited. Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!!!