10. I need my mini snickers. My life force.
9. Kristen Ashley has announced that two of her books, The Will and Three Wishes, will be made into movies on the new subscription channel, Passionflix. Do I subscribe?? I love Hallmark-y, romance movies. Kini recently did a post about their first movie, Hollywood Dirt. Maybe I’ll wait to see if they get the kinks worked out. (But I’m excited for a KA movie!!)
8. Speaking of movies, the best Halloween movie ever is back on – Hocus Pocus. It’s pretty much airing every day through October – and no, that’s not too many times to watch it!
7. If you are hosting a Halloween party this year, and will be serving adult beverages, you must serve your wine out of a pumpkin! How have I never seen this before? Just scoop out the pumpkin, carve a little hole for the spout, and shove that bag of wine from the box in there! Here is a short video. So cute!
5. Any Riverdale fans? I’m totally addicted. I binged the first season on Netflix recently and season two just premiered this week (on CW network). It’s very cracky (I can’t stop watching). And of course, now you can shop for all the riverdale things. LINK. (Thanks Jen!)
3. I think holiday-themed trail mixes are fun to make for my boys. (Plus you can hand out as little gifts). I’m going to make this one today – and yes, we love candy corn in this house!! All you candy corn haters can take a seat! ;) LINK
2. Your Friday cute. (I think…is it cute? LOL)
1.This weekend I’m taking my boys to pick out Halloween costumes and then we are headed to the Ravens game on Sunday! Fun weekend! Hope you all enjoy your Friday and read something smexy!