10. My husband always has dreams that I’m trying to poison him, or that I’ve run off to live a new life etc.. He wakes up upset with me all the time! LOLOL. Geez – try to poison your husband once, and it haunts his dreams for the rest of his life.
9. Need a book recommendation for the weekend? Head over to RT Book Reviews and check out their nominees for the RT Awards. There are a lot of good books to choose from!
8. J.R Ward has been teasing on her Facebook page that Murhder will be showing up in Assail’s book this coming April. I became very excited – but as I sat and thought about Murhder – I realized I really have no idea who he is or when he showed up in the series long ago and why I liked him. Luckily, tweeter Cathy, directed me to Ward’s Wiki page (yes this exists) and I got a Murhder recap:
Murhder/Eliahu Rathboone is a reclusive vampire who lives/pretends to be a ghost in a Civil War mansion/plantation located 20 miles outside of Charleston, South Carolina. He was first mentioned in Lover Avenged and appeared mainly in a side story.
He was once in a relationship with Xhex, but when he found out she was half Symphath, he went insane and left the Brotherhood. Until chapter 73 of Lover Mine, Xhex had believed he was dead. She also thought that “terrorizing humans actually did sound right up his alley.
Xhex was once involved with the Brother Murhder and experiences much guilt over his having gone insane
So maybe we will have some John Matthew/Xhex/Murhder drama??
7. My teenager loves The Good Place, so hubs and I finally watched the first two episodes last night (first season is on netflix or OnDemand) and we giggled a lot! Kristen Bell plays a character that goes to a heaven-like place after her death because apparently she lived such a good life – but you find out there was a mix up and she was actually a terrible person while living, and now she is in heaven and trying to pretend to be good. It’s reallllly cute.
6. If you aren’t in love with Tom Hardy enough, it’s been reported that back in 1999 (which seems like it should be like 3 years ago but spoiler – it’s a long time ago) he recorded this rap mix-tape – and it’s actually pretty good! You can go here to listen.
5. I don’t really know the look Chris Hemsworth is going for in this pic, but all I can see is his arms and they are giving me life. Do you think he has dreams about his wife poisoning him?
4. Are you guys playing HQ Trivia?? ARE YOU? It’s a free app (no commercials or gimmicks…yet) – and there is a live trivia game every day at 3pm and 9pm EST. The pot is $2,000 (more on Sunday nights) and the winners split it. You must answer 12 questions correctly – once you miss you are out. It’s fun and the host, Scott, is a lot of fun. Starts out easy but they get you around question 5 or 6. Last night for question 6 they asked: What item is allowed as a carry on item on an airplane? Magic 8 Ball, Golf club, tattoo gun? The answer was tattoo gun! Damn it HQ.
3. Guys – it’s a coffee-foam cockroach. I don’t know why I’m showing this to you guys. It’s gross and it makes me feel funny when it starts to move. And coffee is serious and nothing to mess around with!! Yet I still can’t peeking at it. #FridayHorror
2. I hope we all fall into the first line of wine moods tonight ;) (link)
1.We made it guys. It’s Friyay! I think for a football snack during the games on Sunday, I’m going to make these Fried Pork Dumpling Nachos. They look a bit time intensive, but YUM. I’ll report back. Have a great weekend!!