9. Hey! My good friend Sophia (you might know her as Fiction Vixen) has a new venture – sewing! She is so creative and talented! She is making purses and they are so cute. She has bright and sunny yellow ones –
- and if that isn’t your cuppa, a skull line! Check them out.
8. Kind of old news, since I didn’t do a Top Ten last week – but did everyone get a chance to admire Lady Gaga’s HOT bodyguard??? First, Gaga herself looks amazing in that red dress. But to be guarded by that man. Oh honey. We all must go research hot bodyguard books.
7. I’m in love with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle! But those are not them pictured above – but they kind of are! Lifetime is going to make a movie called, Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance. I’m here for it and most likely all of its cheesiness! Meghan will be played by Parisa Fitz-Henley (she has a role on Jessica Jones) and Prince Harry will be played by Murray Fraser.
6. Can we agree that the best thing about the new Infinity War trailer is Captain America’s hair and beard??? Lookin’ fierce! Thank you for the heads up, Hülya!!
5. Slightly awkward – but very cute – these Olympic athletes give their best pick up lines while taking off their shirt. Go here to see the video.
4. To get you ready for the Olympics, watch these hockey players perform as figure skaters! They are so cute.
3. Today is National Pizza Day. I LOVE PIZZA. I would eat it constantly if I could. To celebrate national pizza day, I’m making homemade pizza tonight. Bobby Flay has the BEST crust recipe!! You must use bread flour. And cook only one pizza at a time in a 500 degree oven. My brother taught me this and it’s truly the best (if you like crisper crust. If you don’t, then you are wrong).
1.This weekend I’m going to see Fifty Shade #3 with my girlfriends. We’ve gone together for the first two, so we have to finish it out. And of course get dinner and drinks. Girlfriend time is the best time. Have a great weekend!! Go Team USA!