1. Me Today
2. Smexybooks reviewer Kini just got her own monthly romance column-Romance Romp- in her local newspaper. YAY KINI!! You can read it HERE.
3. The Ripped Bodice, the only exclusively romance bookstore in the United States, has released their annual diversity in publishing report. Entitled The State of Racial Diversity in Romance Publishing Report-book store owners and sisters-Leah and Bea Koch- track the publication of books written by authors of color and indigenous peoples in the romance genre. As always, the report shows some advancement from last year, it also shows we have a long way to go when it comes to promoting diversity in publishing.
4. You got teens? SYNC is a free summer audiobook program for teens. Returning April 26 2018, SYNC will give away two complete audiobook downloads a week – pairs of high-interest titles, based on weekly themes. Sign up for email or text alerts and be first to know when new titles are available to download at www.audiobooksync.com. via @audiobooksync.
5. WHA???? Do you love Kit Rocha? D0 you love the Beyond series? Do you love getting extra special stuff from them? ME TOO! And now you can. Become a Kit Rocha Patreon and starting April 2nd, you’ll get to read one chapter a week with exclusive content, easter egg reveals, etc… until they run out of the Beyond series or the apocalypse happens. Go here for more details- https://www.patreon.com/kitrocha
8. I’m totally switching to Tito’s Homemade Vodka. They have a dog rescue service AND allow their employees to bring their dogs to work. Sorry, Mandi. Me and Rory are headed to Austin, TX.
9. I’m a huge fan of Gallo’s fruit wines. While the Pineapple owns my soul, I recently picked up the Apple and am looking forward to trying it out this weekend.
10. While every day is a reading day for me, today is the National Education Association’s
#ReadAcrossAmerica Day and Dr. Seuss’s Birthday. So get offline, go grab a book, and read your heart out. Tell your boss Tori said it was okay.