10. My week – Geez, nothing happened this week. We’ve fallen into a boring fall routine, which honestly is just fine with me. Kids go to school, I get caught up in reading and forget to buy milk or do the laundry, hubs sighs and rolls his eyes. Yep – normal stuff around here ;) And for those keeping score at home – the hot tub is still sitting in our driveway.
9. The cover for Night Magic by Jennifer Lyon has been released. This is the third book in her Wing Slayers series. A very fun paranormal series with hot witch hunters. Releases March 22nd.
8. Orbit announced this week that their author, Jennifer Rardin has passed away. Jennifer was the author of the popular Jaz Parks books.
7. JR Ward’s website has undergone a make-over – go check it out! She says on her message board that the cover for Payne’s book should be released any day and that she has her suspicion for which brother is up next after Payne, but wouldn’t say who quite yet.
6. Yesterday on Twitter, author Seleste deLaney introduced me to Christian Kane, who plays Eliot Spencer on the show Leverage. Watch the montage video above – he could seriously be a romance book hero! I think I need to start watching this show…..I want him to come rescue me. Maybe while on horseback. I’m usually not into dudes with longer hair – but he is pretty buff….
5. Blog of the Week – Janicu’s Book Blog. I love this girl’s reviews!! She reads a lot of UF/Fantasy and she always makes very interesting points in her reviews. She is also a lovely tweeter:) Go check her out!
4. LB Gregg and Josh Lanyon in one book?? YES PLEASE. Go HERE to read the blurbs. Releases October 29th.
3. My review of Double Cross by Carolyn Crane will be up next week and Katiebabs has her review up today. You guys – this book – omg. If you have not read Mind Games (book one in this series) YOU MUST DO IT THIS WEEKEND so you are all prepared for Double Cross on 9/28. Listen to Smexy.
2. I know I talk a lot about The Killers here, but I do have love for many other bands *gasp* I know. One of them being – Scissor Sisters. And seriously, how can you not buy an album with that cover art? If you are having a bad day, just glance at that tight hiney – or dance to moves like THESE. I promise you will smile ;) Seriously, I LOVE this group. Excuse me while I go dance around my living room….
1. I’m so glad it is Friday! This weekend I’m going to the home opener of the Raven’s (our NFL football team). Very excited for that. We also have a big week at Smexy coming up – Jennifer Estep, Carolyn Crane and Ilona Andrews should all be stopping by for a visit. Happy Reading!!