10. After months of our toilets gurgling every time they are flushed, we decided we might have a septic problem. And we are talking big time gurgling – I mean those suckers were angry. So now we need an entire new drywell. Awesome. I can’t wait for my back yard to be dug up and spend a ton of money on..septic. Who wants to spend money on septic? *cries* You are also probably asking, who wants to TALK about my septic problems on top ten? Not, sexy huh? Unless there is a romance writer who wants to write a septic hero….*grins* Let’s move forward.
9. Lauren Dane revealed two new covers this week. Tart looks like it will be a m/f/m and I’m looking forward to reading it! You can read the blurb HERE. Comes out this November. Tart will be book two in her “Delicious” series. Book one, Sway will come out in August as a duology with Maya Banks. It will be BDSM and a spin-off from her Brown Siblings series. Oh yes, Smexy is there.
Speaking of the Brown Family, Lauren Dane has a novella coming out, Laid Open. This will be coming out in September and will feature Ben, Todd and Erin from Laid Bare.
8. Thanks to Has, I was alerted that Patricia Briggs has posted the first chapter of Fair Game (Alpha & Omega #3) on her website. OMG! Go read it. I love this series, but I’m also a Bran stalker and chapter one has some good Bran parts. If you haven’t read this series, it takes place in the same world as her Mercy Thompson books, but follows Charles (Bran’s son) and Anna (The omega). I’d say there is more romance in this one than the Mercy series. Both are fab. Fair Game comes out March 6th!
7. Ava March released the cover of Thief, her first in a new trilogy with Carina Press to come out this March. I love Ava March books! Can’t wait for this one!
6. Currently, Sourcebook had The Lady of the Storm by Kathryne Kennedy (Kindle, Nook) and The Making of a Duchess by Shana Galen (Kindle, Nook) priced at $1.99 through 2/6/12.
I’ll remind you, but at the end of the month they are putting Warrior by Cheryl Brooks on sale. If you haven’t read a Cheryl Brooks book, you must. You must be introduced to the Snard. Can you guess what snard is? *giggles* (hint – it comes out of men).
5. Yesterday, and for the next few days, Kresley Cole is on a big book signing tour AND she has with her the cover model for Lothaire, Paul Marron. OH REALLY. A few lucky bloggers got to go to the sigining Wednesday night. Above is Chelsea from Vampire Book Club (with Paul Marron). He must be wearing the same leather coat from the photo shoot.
It looks like a fun time. I’m jealous. Chelsea has the remaining spots of her tour with “Lothaire” on her site.
He also looks mighty fine in his underwear (shocking, I know!) Check out this pic (tiny bit NSFW)
3. This is my new discovery this week. The Man Crush Blog. The name speaks for iteself. Hotties galore. You must check it out. You can also “Like” their Facebook page and get hottie updates all day. NOT that I do that. *ahem*
2. My friend sent me this article The Uppers & Downers of Parenting (Or, Coffee & Wine) by Amber Dusick. This is my life! The kids wake up at the crack of dawn ready to assemble a 5,000 piece lego set. COFFEE FIRST. But then after that first cup you are ready!
But the same cycle starts in the evening, right? After screaming and playing all day.
You get that blessed glass of wine and all is right with the world
1. Today my eldest turns 8. So we have big birthday celebrations planned (pokemon themed of course since he is obsessed) The Ravens also have a big playoff game this weekend. It should be a fun few days! Happy Friday!