10. I’m not going to fill up today’s top ten with Magic Mike pictures again. I swear. *shifty eyes* Of course, that means you miss the red band trailer where you see Channing’s butt. Or this picture of Channing’s butt. Or this one of Matt Bomer’s butt. Or these butts. I COULD DO A TOP TEN OF JUST BUTTS!
But let’s keep it classy, folks.
9. I love Charlotte Stein’s voice. She wrote Sheltered, which is a contemporary I highly recommend. And Control, which is an erotic that I really liked. This week I read her novella, Restraint. It is a quick and very dirty story about Marnie who goes on vacation and her best friends bring Brandon along. Marnie thinks Brandon hates her, but deep down he just likes her so much, and is too awkward to show his true feelings. Until they end up in a hot tub together. Marnie learns Brandon gets very shy when she makes him say and do naughty things. Charlotte Stein often plays off this scenario in her books and I like it. It is amusing, but still sexy. And so so dirty. This one was quick and fun. It’s available at Amazon for $.99.’
8. Meljean Brook fans – She has just announced that the much anticipated wait for Michael’s (and Taylor) book is almost over. Guardian Demon will be released May 7th. I think I need to read this series before then. I want to be anticipating Michael with everyone else! Link.
7. Molly Harper has announced that she will be writing a third ‘Naked Werewolf’ book (no details on when) and more exciting, she will be releasing three contemporary romance e-books. In her words:
I am writing a series of three original e-books focusing on characters in a tourism promotion office in Kentucky. Each title will explore how a different couple falls in love and other messes. I don’t know how much I am allowed to reveal in terms of plot, but I will say over the course of the series, the characters encounter underwear manufacturers, chainsaw enthusiasts, funnel cakes and Civil War re-enactors.
This sounds fun. First one to release this December. Link.
6. Julia Quinn hangs out with the Australian Romance Readers Association to discuss her latest book, A Night Like This. It’s cute!
5. Happy, happy news. Anne Calhoun has announced new books out in 2013! In March, two long erotic novellas (with marines), and then June and September, two new erotic contemporaries. And an erotic novella this December with Carina Press (in an anthology with Leah Braemel and KA Mitchell – WANT). If you are not familiar with Anne Calhoun’s work, go out and buy Liberating Lacey (erotic contemp) immediately. Great, sexy book. Love her voice.
4. Are you ready for Fifty Shades of Grey merchandise? EL James has signed a deal to license her brand – it will include lingerie, cosmetics, apparel, bedding and ‘adult products.’ Snort. Hmmm..wonder what those will be…
While searching for a pic to go with this bit of info, I found the above shirt, which can be purchased at this Etsy store. Even though I haven’t read this entire series, I do like that quote. Damn it.
3. My lady boner from looking at Channing’s butt shrivels up and goes away when seeing Jacob with his wife girlfriend ladylove future mate. Ugh. Renesmee (she has crazy eyes, like she is going to eat him or something) is here. One final movie before it can all go away.
2.The summer Olympics are coming……which means we get to watch amazing athletes perform.
He can move landscaping supplies for you.
Or he can beat down whoever is bullying you. In his boxer briefs. Go HERE for all the pics.
I dare say, even with Breaking Dawn pictures, ‘Lady Boner Friday’ is in full effect. Have a great weekend!